|Price:|| $14.99 $16.49
Free Returns on some sizes and colors
About this Item
- Supper Soft & Lightweight: made of High-Elastic EVA, give your feet ultimate comfort and pain relief.
- Quick Drying: drain holes design accelerate the water drain out and drying quickly.
- Arch Support: effectively balance pressure, reduce feet stress.
- Non-Slip: durable non-slip EVA outsole give your feet a good grip with no slippage and good balance.
- Tip: Don't use for a long walking, due to the supper soft and holed soles.
Remember, it may be the most comfortable pair of poolside sandals you ever seen.
Super soft, Ultra lightweight, Quick drying.
Don't wait. Just click and add to cart.
Customer's Satisfaction Is Our Priority:
We offer 100% no risk money-back guarantee if you’re not thrilled with your purchase for any reason. Just tell us and we will do our best to give you the most satisfactory solution.
- Package Dimensions : 12.32 x 4.37 x 2.64 inches; 4.97 Ounces
- Item model number : Quick Dry Shower Sandals
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : March 23, 2022
- ASIN : B09W9BV8NJ
- Best Sellers Rank: #13,279 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The description doesn't mention that the sole has lots of little pimples between the holes. I imagine these are to reduce the chances of your foot slipping out of the shoes. However, I find them quite noticeable, even in the few steps to enter and leave the shower. I don't think I would want to wear them to walk more than a few steps, so I wouldn't use them as pool shoes. Others may have tougher feet than me, of course.
Fine as shower shoes.
Performance - used as shower sandals. As it says, non-slip - great. Have a sort of massage pimple all over inner sole - fine. I have always dried my sandals, with my towel, after showering - with these, patted them gently on my towel to remove any excess water from the holes.
I will update this in the future to say how they are performing.