Other Sellers on Amazon
Simply Organic Ground Ginger Root, Certified Organic, 1.64-Ounce Container | Zingiber officinale Roscoe
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.24 Kilograms|
About this item
- ORGANIC GINGER ROOT - Don’t let its mellow yellow color fool you. There’s nothing mellow about the taste of our Ground Ginger. It’s got seriously potent flavor that’s warm, aromatic and spicy-sweet, yet earthy. Nothing here but real ground ginger root (Zingiber officinale). No GMO’s. No ETO (considered carcinogenic by the EPA). Not irradiated. Certified Organic by QAI. Kosher Certified by KSA.
- DELICIOUS AND VERSATILE - Simply Organic ground ginger root is a versatile spice that goes way beyond gingerbread and other baked goods. This ginger is finely ground for ease of use - just add it to whatever you’re making. Experience it’s lively and flavorful taste in vegetables, pork, chicken, and beef dishes.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source, and ginger root is a spicy root that can lend strong flavoring to any food or drink. Bring a warm and spicy-sweet flavor to all of your favorite dishes with ground ginger root.
- ORGANIC FROM PERU - Our ginger root is grown and processed in Peru. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. This product is ground from dried ginger root, which is kosher and certified organic. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMO’s.
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
From the manufacturer
The pure, delicious flavor of our spices and seasonings bring the goodness of organics to everyday meals.
Extracts & Flavorings
From holiday classics to staples like Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract - Simply Organic baking essentials help you create exceptional treats for every occasion. Always thoughtfully sourced and certified organic for pure, potent goodness that was meant to be shared.
Simply Organic Seasoning Mixes make it easy to whip up fast, nourishing dishes that really bring the flavor - and really hit the spot. Made with the perfect blend of pure, organic spices, each packet helps you strike the right balance of flavors every time.
Looking for fresh dinner ideas? Get inspired by these delicious new cooking and baking ingredients from Simply Organic.
We're Simply Organic. Our goal is to enrich people's lives with an honest promise of freshness, quality and taste that can only come from organically grown foods. We celebrate life, honor tradition and value nature. Certified organic by Quality Assurance
- Product Dimensions : 1.57 x 1.57 x 4.53 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 18518
- UPC : 089836185181
- Manufacturer : Simply Organic - Frontier
- ASIN : B00MIJXNAK
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,401 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1 in Ginger
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ALSO, unlike my last jar of ginger, this one has a smooth scent and flavor, with no bitterness of harshness. So I end up using more of it, LOL!, but it was priced lower than the local grocery AND also arrived very quickly, so I have Zero complaints - nothing but happy taste buds ;)
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.