Other Sellers on Amazon
Simply Organic Orange Flavor, 2 fl. oz., Certified Organic
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- ORANGE FLAVORING - Simply Organic Orange Flavor is non-alcoholic and derived from pure orange oil with sunflower oil to help carry and preserve the flavor. Orange flavor gives a stronger taste to recipes than orange juice and is more convenient than squeezing an orange.
- VERSATILE AND FLAVORFUL - This is a useful addition to any pantry or spice cabinet. Use orange flavoring to add brightness to smoothies, cookies, muffins, breads, ice cream, puddings and icings.
- ORGANIC AND SUSTAINABLE - Simply Organic develops genuine relationships at the source with growers, ensuring production that is environmentally friendly. The ingredients in our orange flavor are carefully selected to ensure the best taste and the highest quality.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
Simply Organic Orange Flavor brings a citrusy note to smoothies and desserts. Alcohol- and sugar-free, this flavor contains pure orange oil with all-natural sunflower seed oil that helps preserve and carry the flavor. - 2 fl. oz.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.5 x 1.5 x 4 inches; 2 Ounces
- Item model number : 18529
- UPC : 089836185297
- Manufacturer : Frontier COOP
- ASIN : B000WR8THC
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #13,486 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #136 in Fruit Juice Beverages
- Customer Reviews:
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Orange Oil.
All of the food products and dietary supplements that we sell that have reportable nutrients (amounts significant enough to warrant reporting according to FDA food labeling regulations) will feature a Nutrition Facts Panel or Supplement Facts Panel on each item information web page. (See the reportable nutrients FAQ for more info.) FDA food labeling regulations (21CFR101) exempt nutrient listings for foods that contain insignificant amounts of all of the nutrients and food components in the standard declaration of nutrition information. (An insignificant amount of a nutrient is defined as the amount that would show a zero in the nutrition labeling, or "less than 1 gram'' in the case of total carbohydrate, dietary fiber, and protein.) Since the nutrient levels are based on the amount customarily consumed by a person at one "eating occasion" (defined by the FDA as 1/4 teaspoon), most spices do not meet the threshold of having reportable nutrients.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But this Simply Organic brand's recipe is different in both ways. It uses orange oil, instead of orange extract -- and it uses sunflower oil, instead of alcohol. Best guess is that this is why their flavor is so much more intense and full.
Now that I've used and tasted this difference, I'm staying with it rather than going back to normal extract/alcohol flavorings. And if I can get my lazy self motivated, I'll have to check out other flavors that Simply Organic brand is offering.
By Debra Fox on October 7, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.