- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Simply Organic Almond Extract, Certified Organic | 2 oz
|Price:||$8.49 ($4.25 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free, Almonds|
About this item
- ALMOND EXTRACT - Simply Organic Almond Extract adds a warm, mellow, almond flavor to baked goods and desserts like pies, pastries, turnovers, bear claws and croissants. Add the sweet essence of nut to frostings and fillings or even rice pudding or curry.
- VERSATILE AND FLAVORFUL - Our almond extract is a useful addition to any pantry or spice cabinet. Use almond extract to enhance baked goods like Dutch letters, baklava, cookies and cherry pie. Add it to smoothies to change up the flavor. Add it to warm beverages for a comforting twist. The mild yet earthy, toasty flavor of our pure organic Almond Extract is so good, it was scored a “FAVORITE” Organic Almond Extract by Epicurious in 2021.
- ORGANIC FROM THE UNITED STATES - We develop genuine relationships at the source with growers, ensuring production that is environmentally friendly and yields high-quality organic almonds and an excellent flavor profile.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
[April 7, 2020, 2:20 AM] Hari prasath: Made with organic almonds (Prunus dulcis) grown right here in the United States. There’s nothing fake in our almond extract. No artificial colors, no imitation flavors, no GMOs and no added sugars. You get the true, sweet almond flavor and the heavenly aroma that comes from pure almond essence. Certified organic by QAI, Gluten free, Kosher certified by KSA.
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
Ideal for baked goods like Dutch letters, baklava, cookies and cherry pie. Add it to smoothies to change up the flavor. Add it to warm beverages for a comforting twist.
- 2 oz glass bottle
- Organic, kosher, and non-irradiated
- High quality almond extract
- Aromatic and warming
Water, organic alcohol, organic glycerin, bitter almond oil
Product detailsNumber of Items:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.5 x 1.5 x 3.5 inches; 2.08 Ounces
- Item model number : 89836185266
- UPC : 089836185266
- Manufacturer : Frontier Co-Op (AmazonFresh)
- ASIN : B0000DI085
- Best Sellers Rank: #57,813 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #120 in Natural Extracts
- Customer Reviews:
All information is provided on a per serving basis for the unprepared product. Frontier handles milk and egg products and does not test finished goods for the presence of allergens unless otherwise specified as "certified". 11/11/2011This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Glycerin, Bitter Almond Oil.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Printed on the bottle “ best by 2003 “ this is July 2020
They say it is not returned able so i am stuck with a very old product to throw away!!!
Would love to send a photo but the way it is printed a photo doesn’t take on this glass bottle
This is a pure fresh almond flavor. I use it in many recipes. But recently in a cake recipe that brings the cake to a different level. You cannot govwrong with this brand.
Recommended, prisrob 04-24-2020
I found this to be a very good extract. I've only used it in coconut macaroons, with this extract - just a half teaspoon - vanilla extract, and salt being the only flavors added (to the sugar, shredded coconut, egg whites and a bit of flour), and it made for very tasty macaroons. Nothing overpowering to the flavor, just enough to contribute nicely to the overall taste, blending nicely with the coconut and vanilla. Glass bottle, not plastic, and I always appreciate organic when it's available. Not a lot more to say, but I can certainly recommend this product.
It's a fair price, not great. I like that it's organic. I use just small drops for single portion flavor enhancement. Lasted me a long time.
Will definitely buy again when I run out.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.