Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $2.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
SofaBaton F2 Universal Remote Attachment for Amazon Fire TV Streaming Player with Power Volume and Mute Buttons (Updated 2021 Version, Alexa Voice Remote Not Included)
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||Television, Streaming Device|
|Maximum Range||50 Feet|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Our slim Sofabaton F2 universal all in one remote works as the Amazon Fire TV remote attachment, integrates your existing messy remotes into one by learning frequently used buttons only to simplify your life
- Now you can control your compatible TV, soundbar, and receiver with new power, volume, and mute buttons using IR learning technology (learns from your existing device's remote)
- Replenish those missing yet wanted buttons on Fire TV remote with 11 IR programmable buttons from your existing device's remote (on/off, volume up/down, tune up/down, mute, A&B&C self-determined buttons)
- Team SofaBaton Remotes takes advice from our customers and optimizes the SofaBaton F2 with reinforced inner structure and material, just slide your Amazon Alexa voice remote into your SofaBaton F2 to get a better streaming experience!
- Only Fit With Alexa Voice Remote (1st Gen). Amazon Alexa voice remote (1st Gen) NOT Included. Contact us for the highest quality and outstanding customer support. Happy shopping :)
Buy it with
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SofaBaton F2 is a slim universal remote attachment for Amazon Alexa voice remote (1st Gen) , which is compatible with IR remotes.
Control the basic functions of TV (power, volume, channel, inputs) and streaming devices like the receiver, sound bar, Blu Ray and Amazon fire TV all-in-one.
Holding the SofaBaton F2 in hand so that you're not constantly juggling the Fire TV remote and your other device remotes, It's a new way to watch.
- 1 x remote
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x Manual (Email us for E-book Manual if needed)
Please kindly noted
- Only Fit With Alexa Voice Remote (Fire Stick remote 1 Gen)
- Amazon Alexa voice remote (Fire Stick remote 1st Gen) NOT included
- Works via Infrared signal (non-RF), Line-of-Sight is required. (Original IR Remote is Needed)
- Samsung TV model UN50KU6300 is not programmable because It NOT works via infrared signal
- 11 programmable button require old remotes to "learn" functions like on/off, volume control, sound bars.
- Programming relatively easy, feel free to Email us for PDF Instruction and the Video Demonstration if needed
- SofaBaton Remotes is known for the highest quality and outstanding customer support. Call us at 1-971-302-6642 for support
Happy shopping :)amazon fire tv remote replacement amazon fire stick remote replacement remote for fire stick remote cover amazon fire tv stick remote for fire stick universal remote control sideclick ir programmable
From the manufacturer
Best Companion for Amazon Alexa Voice Remote (1st Gen)
SofaBaton F2 is a slim universal remote attachment for Amazon Fire TV streaming player, which is compatible with IR remotes. Control the basic functions of TV (power, volume, channel, inputs) and streaming devices like the receiver, sound bar, Blu Ray and Amazon fire TV all-in-one with 11 programmable buttons. Holding the SofaBaton F2 in hand so that you're not constantly juggling between the Fire TV remote and your other device remotes, It's a new way to watch.
Install batteries; insert your fire TV remote into the SofaBaton F2.Place the SofaBaton F2 head to head (about 1 inch apart) from your original remote control.
Press and hold Red On/Off and Mute Button on SofaBaton F2 for more than 3 seconds and release after red LED is on.
Press the desired button on SofaBaton F2 till Red LED blink rapidly. Press the button to-be-learned on the original remote control, Green LED light flashes 3 times indicating successful learning of this button.
Repeat Step 3 to learn other buttons. Press Red On/Off and Mute Button simultaneously to exit learning mode. Your SofaBaton F2 remote is now ready to use.
Gift SofaBaton to who loves streaming as a time-saving device
Save time for streaming with your beloved, instead of wasting time juggling between Amazon Fire Stick remote and other remotes. The greatest gift you can give someone is your time, because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update : the buld quality looks bad. After 2 falls(common for remote) the battery door is broken.
Got the Sideclick from here about 2 years ago but it constant lag comes apart when the remote hits the hardwood floor. Finally the Sideclick took a hit that it couldn’t come back from.
Can’t go back to 2 remotes because I’m lazy and why should I (lol) and as the Ancestors would have it I landed on this, read a few reviews and immediately threw it in the cart.
Definite great purchase and worth the price. Just dropped it the other day—on accident—and the batteries came out, went back in and the remote worked no problem.
It’s more user friendly and aesthetically pleasing and it protects the actual firestick remote! Great buy!
I usually don’t like to do review before 3 months but I made an exception for this. Anyways I can always update the review anyway.
Jan 2022 Update:
The sofa baton took a tumble and didn’t make it. I’m not sure if I will by another, but I’m looking at other options. I took off 2 stars because now I have to buy another universal remote.
Also, the volume control is "finer" than the Sideclick - meaning you get more control over how much the volume goes up or down when you press the button.
Very happy with this.
The SofaBaton F2 works with my new LG TV and an older Sony Stereo for what I want it to do. Had to reprogram several times. Note; It would NOT program with my devices ON. That is, I had to have the television and stereo off, and go to another room in the house while programming it. Hopefully this will help others.
So back to using this on the wrong fire remote. While getting 11 additional buttons to program, I lost use of 4 buttons on the Fire 4K remote, Volume up & down, mute, and power buttons no longer function. I was however able to program other buttons on the universal remote to make up for them, it's just weird using a mute and letter B for volume control for my stereo.
The A B and C buttons should be for switching device use, then you could use same buttons for multi devices.
We use this to control our TV and sound system. It is a simple to use interface and great for non-technical users. You will still need your primary remotes for more complex programming, but this handles all of the day to day functions including turning on and off the sound system and tv independently, switching inputs, controlling volume, changing TV channels, etc. You will also need your original remotes for the initial programming. My husband loves how simple it is to use and that it doesn’t have too many confusing options. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a single device for commonly used features.