Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Wireless Earbuds, Diamond-Inspired Drivers, Bluetooth Earphones, 4 Mics, Noise Reduction, 28H Playtime, HearID, Bluetooth 5, Wireless Charging, for Calls, Home Office
|Price:||$38.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.00 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- Diamond-Inspired Sound: Inspired by the ultra-hard structure of diamonds, Liberty Air 2’s driver domes maintain their rigidity even when vibrating at high frequencies. Music is reproduced with a 15% larger frequency bandwidth for clear treble and 2× more bass.
- Perfect for Home Offices: Each earbud is equipped with two microphones and cVc 8.0 noise reduction technology. Environmental noises are reduced by 60%, while 95% of your voice is retained so you sound louder and clearer on the other end.
- Up to 28 Hours of Playtime*: A single charge gives you a full 7 hours of listening, while the charging case extends it to 28 hours of playtime. And when the case needs a power boost, simply set it down on a wireless charger.
- HearID Technology: Take the test to create a custom set of EQ settings that are optimized for your ears. HearID maps your hearing sensitivity at multiple frequencies and intelligently analyzes the results to give you a truly personalized listening experience.
There is a newer model of this item:
Ultra-lightweight, yet rigid diamond-inspired drivers produce sound with premium accuracy.
Liberty Air 2 true wireless earphones have 4 built-in microphones with cVc noise reduction technology—ideal for when you’re working from home or taking conference calls.
Use the app to enhance your listening experience—choose from 22 EQ settings or use HearID to create your own personalized sound profile. Other functions include customizing the on-ear controls and easy firmware updates.
When you’re short of time and running low on battery, charge the true wireless earphones in the case for 10 minutes and enjoy 2 hours of playtime.
Full Touch Control
Use either earbud to control music, calls, activate voice assistants, or even power on/off.
Ultra-Fast Bluetooth Pairing
Step 1: Open the charging case.
Step 2: Turn on your device’s Bluetooth. The true wireless earphones will automatically connect.
Liberty Air 2’s tiny charging case has been designed to easily fit into virtually any pocket or bag.
Charging case with 28 hours of power, XS/S/M/L/XL EarTips, and a USB-C cable to conveniently charge the case.
Simple Secure Fit
Get a confident and satisfying fit in only 3 steps. For the best call quality, ensure the microphone is directed towards your mouth.
|Liberty Air 2||Life P3||Liberty Air 2 Pro||Liberty 2 Pro||Liberty 2 Pro Upgraded Version|
|Sound||Premium sound via diamond-inspired drivers, crystal-clear calls||Thumping bass via 11mm bio-composite drivers and BassUp technology||Pure sound and noise cancelling via PureNote drivers and targeted active noise cancelling||In-ear studio performance sound via 11 mm Astria Coaxial Acoustic Architecture drivers||In-ear studio performance sound via 11mm Astria Coaxial Acoustic Architecture drivers|
|Playtime Per Charge||7 Hours||7 Hours||7 Hours||8 Hours||7 Hours|
|Total Playtime with Charging Case||28 Hours||35 Hours||26 Hours||32 Hours||26 Hours|
|Fast Charging||Charge for 10 minutes, listen for 2 hours||Charge for 10 minutes, listen for 2 hours||Charge for 15 minutes, listen for 3 hours||Charge for 10 minutes, listen for 2 hours||Charge for 15 minutes, listen for 3 hours|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5||Bluetooth 5||Bluetooth 5||Bluetooth 5||Bluetooth 5|
|Single Use||Both earbuds||Both earbuds||Both earbuds||Both earbuds||Both earbuds|
|Calls||4 microphones with cVc 8.0 uplink noise reduction technology||6 microphones with uplink noise reduction||6 microphones with uplink noise reduction||4 microphones with uplink noise reduction||4-mic Uplink Noise Cancellation|
|Other Features||HearID personalized sound, wireless charging, Qualcomm aptX, touch control||"Multi-mode noise cancelling, BassUp, Soundcore app, gaming mode, sleeping mode, transparency mode, customized EQ, USB-C, beamforming mic, wireless charging "||HearID personalized sound, wireless charging, touch control||HearID personalized sound, wireless charging, Qualcomm aptX||Transparency、App（HearID Sound Effect), Codec Technology|
|Recommended For||Commute, business calls||Business calls, commute, travel, mobile gaming||Commute, travel, workout, business calls||Entertainment, commute, travel||Commute, Gym, Travel, Workout|
Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
Sound with Exceptional Accuracy and Clarity: The diamond-inspired drivers are lightweight, yet rigid for precise sound reproduction and extended treble and bass.
aptX Audio: Ensures lossless sound transfer when streaming media from your device.
HearID Tailored Sound: Maps your hearing sensitivity across multiple frequencies to create custom EQ settings for a truly personalized listening experience.
22 EQ Modes: Use the Soundcore App to choose from a vast range of customized settings to get the most out of your favorite genres.
Crystal-Clear Calls: 4 microphones with the latest cVc noise reduction technology effectively highlight your voice while reducing background sounds.
Up to 28 Hours of Playtime: Enjoy 7 hours of playtime on a single charge and extend to 28 hours with the charging case.
Fast-Charging: When you’re running short on time, a 10-minute charge will give you 2 hours of listening.
Wireless Charging Compatible: Simply place the charging case on a wireless charging pad for convenient charging.
Water-Resistant Design: Liberty Air 2’s IPX5-rated protection defends your earbuds against rain, sweat, and more.
Customizable EarTips: Choose from 5 sizes of EarTips to find your perfect fit for enhanced passive noise cancellation and comfort.
- If using with an iPhone 11, incoming calls may cause the Bluetooth connection to drop for 2 - 4 seconds before reconnecting.
- Upgrade to iPhone 11/iPhone 11 Pro’s latest version of iOS to ensure compatibility with Liberty Air 2.
- Playtime varies according to volume and audio content.
- This product cannot be connected with multiple devices at the same time. If you need a pair of earbuds that simultaneously connects with multiple devices, check out Soundbuds Slim and Spirit X (Upgraded).
- When enjoying the immersive listening experience, ensure you pay attention to your personal safety.
- Liberty Air 2 are not designed for swimming, showering, or exposure to pool or ocean water. Do not use in a sauna or steam room. The charging case is not waterproof. As a result of daily use, the effectiveness of the earbuds’ waterproofing may reduce over time.
- Before charging the case ensure the port is completely dry and only use a USB-C cable.
Impedance: 16 Ω
Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Bluetooth audio codec: SBC, AAC, aptX
Bluetooth transmitter frequency: 2402-2480 MHz
Bluetooth range: 10m / 32ft
What’s In The Box
Liberty Air 2 True Wireless Earphones/Charging Case/XS/S/M/L/XL EarTips/USB-C CableQuick Start Guide
Compare with similar items
What's in the box
From the brand
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A bluetooth device should easily pair. Sadly, these don't. BTW, I enjoy other Anker products. I have multiple Anker charge blocks, cables, and car chargers. I have an Anker Viva Pro which I use daily and a Roav smart charger. Up until now, Anker has never disappointed. However these ear buds are beyond disappointing, they are frustrating.
If you don't believe this review, Google something to the effect of "Liberty Air 2 both won't pair". Consider all of the various "answers" with no consistent solution. Do you really want to set yourself up for this level of troubleshooting over a pair of ear buds? Save you time and save your sanity. Steer clear of these until Anker figures out how to make BOTH ear buds seamlessly pair.
You'll need to find a product that's right for you, however, you can never go wrong with a company like Anker who takes so good care of its customers...
Design and build quality excellent. No complaint. Durability we'll find out sooner or later.
Battery life also exceptional, great job Anker. Call quality is great. In terms of noise cancellation, this is a closed design earphone without active noise cancellation, if you cant understand this, dont bother reading the rest of the review :)
Pairing with iphone xr was a disaster but I got it work using the "putting them back to back" trick...
My real issue is with the sound.
My current wire headphones: Sennheiser HD598, Bose Soundtrue On-ear, Sennheiser IE80, Denon C710K, Creative Labs Aurovara Air (which I absolutely love more than any other), and Apple EarPods.
My current wireless headphones: Airpods Gen1 (I lost one earbud which is why I bought the Anker); Sony WI1000X which I use for air travels.
I'm not comparing this $89 pair True Wireless earbuds to the IE80s, which is obviously not fair. I'm also not comparing this with the Aurovara Air, which has a different design.
The problem is that I dont know what I can use to compare. The resolution seems to be fine, with "fake grains" which is common in over-engineered headsets or speakers. The compression of bluetooth obviously didnt help either. The sound stage, well I dont know how to describe it.. it sank into the bottom of the ocean and can never be found. The real problem is that it doesnt matter which profile I pick out of the app, I couldnt get out a pleasant sound. Is the Apple Earpod superior when it comes to sound quality? Not really. However, it produces decent sound that you can listen to for hours and not feel like going insane. I think same thing applies to the BeatsX which has terrible sound but doesnt make you uncomfortable. The Liberty Air 2, unfortunately, didnt achieve that. When you try to get good sound of a budget headphone by over engineering everything, it usually doesnt end up well.
The bottom line is - I'm keeping these because they are so comfortable and easy to use and have an in-ear design - which is what I absolutely need for my 3 - 4 hour daily commute - I dont want to spend $250 for the new AirPods pro and this is excellent for its price. However, I still want to write this review because what Anker (one of my favorite companies) claims to be "rigid diamond-coated drivers produce sound with flawless accuracy" is simply not true. The accuracy is terrible which is ok for this price point, just use a different angle to highlight the product.