Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Splenda No Calorie Sweetener Value Pack, 1000 Individual Packets, 2.2 lbs,1000 Count (Pack of 1)
|Price:||$16.59 ($0.47 / Ounce) $15.76 ($0.45 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||1.37 Kilograms|
|Product Benefits||Sugar Free|
About this item
- PURE SWEETNESS: The taste of sugar without the calories. Granulated Splenda No Calorie Sweetener sweetens cup for cup like sugar so you can use it in all your favorite recipes. It's a no-calorie way to sweeten your day.
- PURE SWEETNESS: Splenda No Calorie Sweetener tastes just like sugar because it's made from sugar. Substitute for granulated sugar, brown sugar, or caster sugar in your tea, coffee, or morning cereal.
- SUGAR FREE ALTERNATIVE: Splenda No Calorie Sweetener is the guilt-free sweetness you've been looking for. Use it in place of sugar or agave nectar in your coffee, tea, cereal, fresh fruit, or even in your pancake syrup!
- MADE FROM SUGAR: You have so many options for sugar substitutes: stevia, monkfruit, erythritol, xylitol & so many more. Splenda No Calorie Sweetener is made from sugar, so it tastes more like real sugar than the others.
- SWEETEN YOUR LIFE: Splenda can be used where you would normally use sugar to sweeten coffee, hot tea, iced tea, iced coffee, lattes, chai, oatmeal, malt-o-meal, cereal, fruit, even in recipes!
Customers also search
From the brand
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.3 x 6.7 x 6.9 inches; 3 Pounds
- Item model number : 896879
- UPC : 767563808947 722776200100 100003574635
- Manufacturer : TC Heartland LLC
- ASIN : B000F3N7AC
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #194 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #2 in Sugar Substitutes
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Dextrose, Maltodextrin, splenda sucralose
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And no, the researchers did NOT kill any dogs when engineering Splenda: while a few dogs were used in testing, they lived through it quite fine and healthy (I've done a lot of reading about this once I heard the rumor, and that's all it was, a rumor by activists). No, I do not work for Splenda; I just love the product.
Splenda is sweet and balanced to me.
No chemical after taste and I love it.
Recently heard it may cause brain fog, or Alzheimer’s. Sugar is evil and very seductive.
I tried that natural sweetener & stevia. Yuck !
No thank you.
But I choose Splenda in one cup of tea with cream
1/2 & 1/2 and maybe cereal 2 X weekly.
I choose this. I’m happy with it.
Many have aftertaste that is so bad you cannot stand it.
This sweetener taste just like you have added natural sugar . You can use it in packets for carrying it in your purse or it also comes in a large loose amount for cooking.
You can make cookies, cakes,large pitchers of drinks, or in any place you would use natural sugar.
Dissolves instantly and thoroughly !
Each yellow package is good for one large iced tea that I drink. I drink two iced teas per day so this box will last for a long time. I don't generally use any type of sweetener other than sugar for anything else. I use sugar when I bake because my husband won't eat or drink anything with any other sweetener. So it is safe to say that I have enough packets to last me for ages. The expiration date is a year from now so I am not worried that they will go bad before I can finish them.
I like the taste, lack of calories, and convenience of Splenda and this big box will last a long time so I won't have to repurchase often. Sugar may (or may not) be better health-wise than sugar derived sweeteners but I feel Splenda is safe when used as I do - two packets a day. This was a good value!
Top reviews from other countries
It took awhile to come, but that isn't surprising as it was posted in Canada, but certainly worth the wait.
It was well packaged in a strong box, no sigh of damage considering its long journey!
This is my second delivery of this sweetener from this company, and I'm more than please with my purchase and delivery!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.