Other Sellers on Amazon
Spry Fresh Natural Xylitol Chewing Gum Dental Defense System Aspartame-Free Sugar Free Gum (Green Tea, 100 Count - Pack of 1)
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.16 Kilograms|
|Number of Pieces||100|
About this item
- FRESH GREEN TEA GUM: Spry green tea gum will help to keep you breath smelling fresh and is moisturizing for your mouth. It’s the ideal freshen up gum that is also good for your teeth. Our gum is conveniently packed with a screw on lid container so you can stay fresh on the road, at work, or with your friends. The natural green tea gives a blast of cool, refreshing flavor, which provides a nice alternative to other aspartame free gum.
- IMPROVES TOOTH DENTAL CARE: Clinical studies have shown that the use of xylitol on a daily basis, may reduce the risk of tooth decay. Our spry gum is part of an essential dental defense system that may also help fight off cavities. Xylitol is a natural ingredient that inhibits bacteria's ability to stick to your teeth. When bacteria can't stick, they can't colonize. Ask your dentist and hygienist about the amazing benefits of xylitol.
- SUGAR FREE XYLITOL GUM: Instead of corn syrup or sugar our gum is made with 100% xylitol. Xylitol sweetener is derived from the fibrous parts of plants, similar in taste to regular organic sugar. We use no filler, flow agents or other sugar additives. Xylitol is a natural sugar that tastes just like real sugar and a great choice when looking for sweetners and sugar alternatives.
- NON-GMO GLUTEN FREE NATURAL GUM: Unlike other packs of gum, Spry gum uses natural ingredients that are Non GMO and gluten free. Spry Xylitol gum is 40% lower in calories than other mint gum that contain regular sugars, but contains the same sweetness. It can be a great choice for using in diabetic foods and snacks, keto friendly foods or used in blood sugar support supplements.
- FIGHTS BAD BREATH: Use daily after meals and between normal brushes. For best results use Spry Green Tea Gum with Spry Coolmint Toothpaste and Spry Coolmint Oral Rinse for a fresh breath. Spry Green Tea Chewing Gum can help prevent bad breath caused by a poor pH balance, dry mouth, and the lack of saliva. Chewing xylitol gum after meals can increase your saliva output and help neutralize the acids that cause bad breath.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
Compact by Design is a new sustainability certification created by Amazon to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Spry Gum Green Tea . Natural Green Tea flavor is caffeine free and offers a refreshingly pure flavor if you're looking for something different. This product is manufactured in United States. Freezing and Chilling Temperature of the product is Ambient: Room Temperature.
Focus on sustainability
Small changes in product size & weight lead to lower carbon emissions.
We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Here are a few of the many ways products can qualify:
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 2.88 x 2.5 inches; 5.28 Ounces
- Item model number : GGT100
- Date First Available : February 18, 2004
- Manufacturer : Xlear
- ASIN : B001CEX7DA
- Best Sellers Rank: #809 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #13 in Chewing Gum
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Xylitol, Gum Base, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Glycerin, Gum Arabic, Sunflower Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Carnauba Wax
Follow usage directions on label.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since I'm an LPR sufferer, I skipped the minty flavors made by Spry (which are actually quite good if you can handle mint). I like this brand because they offer the Green Tea flavor and use xylitol as a sweetener- read too many bad things about aspartame and sucralose, and didn't want to be chawing on cane sugar-sweetened gum either (I'm trying to fix one problem, not create another.)
At any rate, this gum tastes good, and the extra saliva and bicarbonate are working well for my esophagus. I will continue to buy.
It took longer than I'd hoped for it to arrive, but I figured it would be worth it after all the raves. I chewed a piece and found the flavor to be okay, not offensive, at the very least. But it was gone within a minute!
I have to chew sugar free gum for 10-15 mins for this condition, so why in the world would I want to gnaw on this flavorless lump?! I'm really not pleased. Worse? I can't return it, for some assanine reason. I guess it's sold through Swanson Food Products? Idk.
Not a winner for me. I'll have to look elsewhere for my slightly embarrassing but truly necessary GERD gum. I suggest you do the same.
The size of the container for the price is a bargain, in stores I could only find the small packs that for five of them I got less than half as many pieces for about the same cost. If you're sensitive to aspartame or just looking for a new flavor to try get a smaller one at first to make sure you like it. The pieces are green once you chew them up and have only a faint white coating where you can see the color underneath. It hasn't discolored my teeth at all so far, I was a bit worried about that at first. I'll report back when I've run out but I can say my friend is very happy I found a mint alternative and likes it so much I got one for him too.
It's definitely not for hubbabubba fans LOL! I mean this stuff is FIRM in texture. Me I love that. I find it very satisfying. I'm the kind of person who leaves licorice or gummy candies to sit a few months before I eat them because I like them very leathery. If you too enjoy a challenging chew then great, get this stuff! But don't expect to be blowing any record-breaking bubbles ;-)
I love to eat, and I keep a tub of these on my dresser so I can chew a piece or two rather than binge-eating snacks while I read, watch TV, play video games, etc. They don't create the same "fuzzy" feeling on your teeth that a gum which contains sugar would do -- although I admit, I would buy them even if they DID have sugar, because I like the flavor that much.
The only area where I would give them less than 100% is that the flavor is not super long-lasting; I like to take a new piece every hour or so to keep the tea flavor fresh in my mouth, if I'm going to chew more than one. However, the texture retention is excellent. If I had the money to buy ten tubs at a time, I would do it.
So... I'm chewing this for the xylitol, not for pleasure or entertainment. The flavor of most xylitol chewing gums does not last long, and I'm ok with that because I'm looking just to dose my mouth with xylitol every few hours.
That said, this is really tasty gum. It is unlike any other chewing gum flavor out there. It satisfies my desire for something sweet better than the usual spearmint, fruit or cinnamon. Texture-wise, it doesn't break down into bits or become stiff and rubbery, so your jaws don't ache after a while.
If you're a xylitol fan and looking for a fresh flavor, and if you like your gum sweet sometimes, definitely give this a try.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.