Allstate B2B 3-Year Portable Electronics Accidental Protection Plan ($250-299.99)
Enhance your purchase
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
The Smartest Accessory for Electronics.
SquareTrade Protection Plan with Accident Protection
“Drop it? Spill on it? No worries! SquareTrade accident protection has you covered.”
- Covers accidents like drops and spills
- Free2-way express shipping for repairs
- 24/7 customer support
- Fast and easy claims
- Award-winning service
What does SquareTrade cover?
SquareTrade Protection Plan with Accident Protection covers drops, spills, and life’s accidents, plus mechanical and electrical failures from normal use. Intentional damage, loss, and theft are not covered.
- Liquid Damage
- Cracked Screen
- Won’t Power On
- Speaker/Sound Failure
- Battery Failure
- Common Malfunctions
Part of the Allstate family
Allstate has been protecting people and the things most important tothem for more than 85 years.
- SquareTrade award-winning service has earned tens of thousands of 5-star reviews.
- Allstate and SquareTradehave over70 million active policies.
SquareTrade Quick & Easy Claims
Visit SquareTrade.com/help for answers to common questions or to schedule a callback from one of our Specialists.
- File a claim at SquareTrade.com/claimanytime, 24/7.
- Have your receipt and covered itemwith you.
- Most claims are approved instantly. In other cases, a specialist will guide you through next steps.
- Download a pre-paid express shipping labelto send your item in for repair.
- We’ll fix your item, generally within two days. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you a replacement or reimburse you for one.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Allstate B2B 3-Year Portable Electronics Accidental Protection Plan ($150-174.99)
Allstate B2B 3-Year Portable Electronics Accidental Protection Plan ($100-124.99)
Allstate B2B 3-Year Portable Electronics Accidental Protection Plan ($400-449.99)
Allstate B2B 3-Year Portable Electronics Accidental Protection Plan ($1000-1249.99)
Allstate B2B 3-Year Portable Electronics Accidental Protection Plan ($350-399.99)
|Sold By||Allstate Protection Plans||Allstate Protection Plans||Allstate Protection Plans||Allstate Protection Plans||Allstate Protection Plans||Allstate Protection Plans|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|
Upon purchase, you will get an email confirmation from Allstate/SquareTrade. You will not be mailed a paper contract. If you have questions, please call: 1.877.WARRANTY.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had two screen replacements done and was reimbursed for the full amount both times, all good. But recently a screen cracked and during repair it was discovered that the logic board pins were shot and that made it irreparable because the phone wasn't even close to the cost of repairs. So after trying repeatedly to get Square Trade to understand that the receipts I was uploading were to point that out (and for some reason that did not compute at all) I did get someone who sent a mailing label for a rapid repair. It went out on a Friday and it wasn't until the next Friday that I got a note that was Fedexed to me from the repair shop saying exactly the same thing I already knew: it was irreparable. So I called and asked what is happening now? No one can tell me anything on the phone or through their chat feature other than "you'll be receiving an email in 24-48 hours telling you what the next steps will be." Literally no other information is provided to me. I never receive any emails and this has repeated now over a week. Obviously they do not intend to ever replace the phone or offer a reimbursement. I have given up and went and got another phone and just paid out of pocket.
They are a joke. I regret that I did buy another two of these now for an Oculus and another phone. Next time I want a protection plan I will steer clear of Square Trade. They do not carry through with their promises!
Turns out i did have to use the warranty for a bad phone..... they promptly replaced my phone twice due to bad battery issue..... after the 2nd time they simply refunded my initial purchase price and i was able to buy a newer phone. I was happy for such great service and for them standing behind their warranty.