Certified Refurbished Echo Studio - High-fidelity smart speaker with 3D audio and Alexa
Enhance your purchase
- A Certified Refurbished Echo Studio is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new.
- Immersive sound – 5 speakers produce powerful bass, dynamic midrange, and crisp highs. Dolby Atmos technology adds space, clarity, and depth.
- Ready to help - Ask Alexa to play music, read the news, and answer questions.
- Voice control your music - Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, and more. With Amazon Music HD, listen to 50 million songs in the highest quality audio formats available, HD, UltraHD and 3D.
- Adapts to any room - Automatically senses the acoustics of your space, fine-tuning playback for optimal sound.
- Built-in smart home hub - Ask Alexa to control Zigbee-compatible devices.
- Keep your family in sync - Use your Alexa devices like an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop In and Announcements.
- Designed to protect your privacy - Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.
We want you to know
Currently 3D music is only available with an Amazon Music HD subscription. For an immersive home theater experience, you can use Echo Studio with Fire TV Cube 1st Gen or 2nd Gen, Fire TV Stick 4K or Fire TV (3rd Gen). This does not work via Bluetooth pairing or with older generations of Fire TV Stick or Fire TV. Learn more about this product.
The next dimension
Hearing is believing. Whatever the source, Echo Studio makes your music sound incredible. Built-in Dolby Atmos technology enables a multidimensional audio experience, adding space, clarity, and depth. Echo Studio is the only Echo smart speaker that plays new music formats mastered in 3D and Ultra HD.
Ready for what's now -
and what's next
Stream your favorite song, artist, album, genre, or playlist through Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, and more. In addition to over 50 million songs in high definition, an Amazon Music HD, subscription gives you unlimited access to millions of songs in Ultra HD and a growing catalog of 3D music—up to 10x the bitrate of standard streaming services and currently only available on Echo Studio.
Adapts to any room
Echo Studio automatically analyzes the acoustics of your room, fine-tuning playback for optimal sound, no matter where it’s placed.
Simple to set up and use
Compare Echo devices
|Price||From: -||From: $39.99||From: -||From: -||From: $199.99|
|Alexa built in|
|Speakers||0.6" mini speaker||1.6" speaker||0.8" tweeter and 3" woofer||0.8" tweeter and 3" woofer||1" tweeter, three 2" mid-range speakers, and 5.25" woofer|
|Line in/out||3.5 mm line out||3.5 mm line out||3.5 mm line in/out||3.5 mm line in/out||3.5 mm or mini-optical Toslink line in|
|Dolby technology||Dolby audio||Dolby audio||Dolby Atmos|
|Built-in Zigbee smart home hub|
|LED clock display||Featured on Echo Dot with clock|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found a small glitch in these that is pretty annoying. If they lose power for even a second, they lose thier connection to the WiFi and they have to be manually set up again. Every single device in my home automatically reconnects and continues on without issues. Not these. I have to go into the Alexa app, find the echo, go to WiFi settings, hold down power button on the echo and start the process from scratch. Sometimes the app shows they're still online, but they're still unresponsive untill I manually reconnect them.
I'm over these. Shame as they had potential. They just constantly lose wifi connection randomly. I've had Google fiber and Orbi mesh before I even got these so I know it's not something on my end. Besides nothing else glitches on and off the internet in my home. I went back to a wired setup. Wireless Echo looked better but that's not enough to overcome performance issues.
Don’t get me wrong, the echo studio itself has pretty good sound from its multiplespeakers but it pales when compared with an audiophile quality stereo system.
It is so short sighted of Amazon to remove the aux out facility from this top of the range echo, thereby forcing users to listen through the studio speaker,
Be aware that the Studio is quite large - close to the size of the Sub. Because of that, I couldn't place it on my TV console the way I had my 2.1 Echo Plus stereo group. This is a very small matter to me, but it might be challenging for some to find an optimal place for the Studio.
I'm not an audiophile by any means, so if you're looking for technical descriptions of the sound there are plenty of other reviews here to cover that. If you are an average person like me who just wants good sound along with the benefits of Alexa, then this is for you!