Leg Stretcher Strap, Door Stretch Strap for Flexibility - Adjustable Strap with Door Anchor to Improve Leg Stretching, Door Flexibility Trainer Band with Carrying Pouch for Dance, Cheer, Ballet
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MOVE EFFORTLESSLY AND ACHIEVE FULL SPLITS FAST AND EASY – Use the leg stretcher strap to train in a natural body position, improve leg flexibility, balance, and range of motion in just a few weeks of consistent use. You’ll notice considerable improvements to your movements. Prevent injury and gently and gradually improve your stretches.
- MAKING STRETCHING MORE COMFORTABLE AND EASIER – Whether you are a ballet student or practice any other sport that demands flexibility, the Ruby Stretch Door Stretch Strap will help you achieve the goals you want. Our adjustable strap with door anchor is proved to achieve significant results while also controlling your movements.
- PREMIUM EQUIPMENT WON’T SLIDE OR DAMAGE THE DOOR – Superior design made from high-quality materials that won’t move while using the door flexibility trainer band. We used sturdy materials that can sustain a lot of pressure. Safe to use even by non-dancers or cheers for physical therapy purposes and more.
- READY TO USE IN SECONDS WITH ANY STURDY DOOR – If you want to learn flexibility as a new ballet, gymnast, yoga student or maintain it as a professional Ballet dancer, our leg stretching strap will help you achieve it ANYWHERE, daily. The door stretch strap for flexibility it’s easy to set up and use in minutes. It comes with a carrying pouch for easy storage and transport so you can practice anywhere.
- FOR SHORT OR TALL DANCERS, BEGINNERS OR EXPERIENCED – Suitable for dancers, gymnasts, cheerleaders. Ideal for Yoga, Pilates, or basic stretch. Whether you are just getting started or want to push beyond your limits, Ruby Leg splits stretcher helps you achieve your ultimate flexibility. A simple yet versatile tool that gives you the flexibility you need, fast and easy.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
IMPROVE YOUR FLEXIBILITY FAST; We believe that flexibility is the most important thing for a ballerina, cheer or any dancers. Consisting of one leg stretching strap and one door anchor, RubyStretch Flexibility Kit is all that you need to progress further on your stretching journey.
LEANER MUSCLES; Leg stretcher Cheer and Dancers who master their craft spend years improving their posture, coordination, and strength. We want you to shorten this learning curve, so we build this Leg Stretching Strap to help you develop leaner muscles and take your skills to the next level.
BETTER TECHNIQUE; Made of the best stretching materials, the Stretching Strap with Door Anchor can safely be used at home, in the dance studio or while traveling. As you increase your strength and flexibility, you'll also develop a better technique and master increasingly difficult moves.
Keywords:cheer, cheerleading, cheer stuff, dance stuff, leg stretching strap, door flexibility trainer, leg flexibility trainer, dance stretch bands for flexibility, stretch best flex trainer, flexibility trainer, cheer equipment, flexibility band, stretch best door, stretch best stretch, best split stretcher, cheer-accessories for cheerleaders, stretch band for dancers, flexibility equipment, door flexibility; stretching leg strap, cheer-accessories, door stretcher, door stretch strap for flexibility, cheer stretch strap door, dance stretching equipment, dance things, cheer stretch bands for flexibility, stretch trainer
AMAZING GRACE; In ballet, grace and tension exist simultaneously. There is a balance. Use your door flexibility trainer to stretch everything out and focus on your fluid, graceful movements that seem to follow each other naturally.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By brianna on December 27, 2019