Sunnyglade 2 Pcs Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Swing Hanger 360°Rotate Permanent Antirust Hanging Kit with 2 Screws & 2 Expansion Bolts for Indoor & Outdoor Swing Seat,Gym,Sunshade Sails,Yoga
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Innovative design: The Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Swing Hanging Kit can rotate 360° freely and is very flexible. It can be easily connected to the swing chair, gymnastics ring, hammock and other items you need to hang.
- High material: All parts of this swing hanger are made of high-quality 304 stainless steel, which is very durable, permanent rust-proof, safe and environmentally friendly, with a load of 1000 pounds, suitable for children and adults.
- Easy to install: The product comes with 2 bolts suitable for concrete applications and 2 screws suitable for wood applications. Use the screws to pass through the holes on the top of the swing hanger to fix it on the concrete ceiling or wooden beam.
- Widely used: The swing hanger has a load-bearing capacity of 1,000 pounds, and is suitable for all indoor and outdoor suspension belts including swing seats, gymnastics rings, yoga, sunshades, trapeze swings, hammock swings, etc.
- The package includes: You can receive 2 stainless steel swing hangers, 2 suspension buckles, 4 expansion bolts and 4 hexagon wood screws
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Package Include:2 stainless steel swing hangers, 2 suspension buckles, 4 expansion bolts and 4 hexagon wood screws
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Swing Hanger is suitable for all indoor and outdoor suspension belts including swing seats, gymnastics rings, yoga, sunshades, trapeze swings, hammock swings, etc.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Guess next time I should buy ones with ball bearings and pay more.
I'll keep the WD40 handy.