Other Sellers on Amazon
Sweet Leaf Stevia Organic Sweetener Powder, 3.2 Ounce
|Price:||$9.99 ($3.12 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.13 Kilograms|
|Product Benefits||Blood Sugar Control|
About this item
- Sweet Leaf offers a variety of supplements made from Stevia, a naturally sweet plant that is from South America
- Best quality product
- Gluten-free and Non-GMO, Effervesce combines Authenticity with Elegance and Prestige
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
From the manufacturer
SweetLeaf Powdered Sweeteners
Did you know?
SweetLeaf is an all-natural sweetener derived from the stevia leaf. Known for its product benefits, SweetLeaf is America’s first zero-calorie, zero-carbohydrate, certified-paleo, non-glycemic-response sweetener, and the only stevia brand to win over 36 awards for taste and innovation.
Why SweetLeaf Stevia Powder?
SweetLeaf Stevia Powder comes in a variety of easy to use packages. From our 35 and 70 packet boxes to our convenient shaker bottles – it’s never been easier to sweeten up without sugar. You’ll find that our powdered stevia products mix right in with your food or beverage and give you a crisp, sweet taste with no sugar, calories, or added junk.
All of our SweetLeaf Powdered Stevia Sweeteners are free of sugar and made with all-natural stevia leaf. You can enjoy sweet taste without the sugar crash later on.
Replacing sugar in your diet is a breeze with SweetLeaf. A calorie free option to give you all of the flavor and none of the guilt.
SweetLeaf Powdered Stevia Sweeteners are a versatile product that you can use in just about anything. From baking to beverages, sweeten up naturally.
For those with diet sensitivities, have no fear! Our SweetLeaf Powdered Stevia Sweeteners are free of gluten, but not of taste!
Our Sweet Story
Wisdom Natural Brands, the parent company of SweetLeaf, was founded by James A. May after meeting the Guarani people and seeing the benefits of plants in their culture. In 1982, James established Wisdom Natural Brands, which was the first company to bring stevia to consumers in the United States. This earned him the name “The Father of Stevia.” From there, his company launched SweetLeaf to produce the highest quality stevia products on the market today.
As a company, there are several things that we’re proud to say make SweetLeaf unique:
- SweetLeaf is a family owned company. In fact, Mr. May’s son, Michael, has now taken the reins and is keeping his father’s legacy alive. You can expect that family-owned feel anytime you interact with our company.
- SweetLeaf is focused on sustainability, traceability, and transparency. We support the economy of organic farmers all over the globe by sourcing our ingredients from small family-owned farms. We also work directly with agricultural scientists to constantly improve organic farming techniques so both our company and the farmers can thrive. SweetLeaf is also passionate about improving the living conditions of these organic farmers and their employees, providing them access to potable water, education for their children, and safe housing.
- SweetLeaf is made with quality stevia for a better tasting product. We use the highest quality stevia available in all of our products in order to ensure that you, our customers, have a superior stevia experience every time.
- SweetLeaf cares about our customers' health. Our longstanding relationship with The American Heart Association puts the health of our customers at the forefront of our business. We are proud to support The American Heart Association’s Healthy for Good movement.
Sweet Leaf offers a variety of supplements made from Stevia, a naturally sweet plant that is from South America. It is also completely calorie free, natural and has a zero glycemic index.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.17 x 2.17 x 4.53 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Item model number : SWPLUS92-ORG
- UPC : 778554823153 716123128100
- Manufacturer : Wisdom Natural Brands
- ASIN : B00UXI6A8U
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,558 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #57 in Stevia Sugar Substitutes
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Sweet Leaf Sweetener Organic Stevia 3.2 oz
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I added the Sweet Leaf to my coffee (which was several times per day for three days) it wasn't sweet. I ended up using 3 times the amount of powder I used with Better Stevia and the coffee still didn't taste sweet and had a strange taste to it. If I hadn't made the coffee myself, I would have thought maybe it was weak coffee.
I looked at the ingredients of both. Sweet Leaf contained Organic Inulin, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract and Silica. The NOW Better Stevia contained 100% certified organic stevia leaf extract. The ingredients are the only reason I can think of that could cause such a drastic difference in taste.
I will never buy this product again and will throw the remainder of the Sweet Leaf powder out.
So i kept adding more and more.
It clumped to the bottom and wouldn't dissolve. It caked to the spoon.
After i stuck a hand blender in there it finally broke up.
It still wasn't sweet. I dumped half the bottle in.
Re-blended since it just formed a white gooey clump.
Finally, ... it still wasn't sweet.
I took a teaspoon of the powder and put it in my mouth plain.
Finally... it wasn't sweet. Just plain white mysterious powder.
I will not be buying this again.
"Organic" white mysterious powder from China isn't very useful.,
UPDATE: Thinking the problem was making a cold drink. I used in in my morning coffee. It didn't clump, but there was no recognizable sweetness.
Still will not buy again.
UPDATE 8/26/20: Have about a quarter of the package left. When to use it....IT WAS ROCK HARD! Use by date is 2022!
Top reviews from other countries
Thanks a lot I'm not impress I did not open it i was to upset.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.