Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
SweetLeaf, Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia Sweetener, SteviaClear, 2 oz
Enhance your purchase
|Diet Type||Paleo, Vegetarian, Vegan|
|Package Weight||0.12 Kilograms|
About this item
- It is a high quality healthy product
- Pure stevia extract in water
- Zero calories and zero carbs
- Safe for diabetics
- Alcohol free.Can cook and bake with it
- Pure stevia extract in water
- Zero calories and zero carbs
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
SweetLeaf Sweet Drops
Did you know?
SweetLeaf is an all-natural sweetener derived from the stevia leaf. Known for its product benefits, SweetLeaf is America’s first zero-calorie, zero-carbohydrate, certified-paleo, non-glycemic-response sweetener, and the only stevia brand to win over 36 awards for taste and innovation.
Why Sweet Drops?
SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia is tasty, convenient, and calorie-free. Now with 16 yummy flavors, there is an easy way to flavor your food and beverages like yogurt, oatmeal, coffee, and so much more. What’s your favorite thing to add a little sweetness to?
All of our Sweet Drops are free of sugar and made with all-natural stevia leaf. You can enjoy sweet taste without the sugar crash later on.
Replacing sugar in your diet is a breeze with Sweet Drops. A calorie free option to give you all of the flavor and none of the guilt.
Sweet Drops are a versatile product that you can use in just about anything. From baking to beverages, sweeten up naturally.
Variety of Flavors
The flavor options are endless. We’ve got something for everyone whether you’re simple like vanilla or spicy like cinnamon.
Our Sweet Story
Wisdom Natural Brands, the parent company of SweetLeaf, was founded by James A. May after meeting the Guarani people and seeing the benefits of plants in their culture. In 1982, James established Wisdom Natural Brands, which was the first company to bring stevia to consumers in the United States. This earned him the name “The Father of Stevia.” From there, his company launched SweetLeaf to produce the highest quality stevia products on the market today.
As a company, there are several things that we’re proud to say make SweetLeaf unique:
- SweetLeaf is a family owned company. In fact, Mr. May’s son, Michael, has now taken the reins and is keeping his father’s legacy alive. You can expect that family-owned feel anytime you interact with our company.
- SweetLeaf is focused on sustainability, traceability, and transparency. We support the economy of organic farmers all over the globe by sourcing our ingredients from small family-owned farms. We also work directly with agricultural scientists to constantly improve organic farming techniques so both our company and the farmers can thrive. SweetLeaf is also passionate about improving the living conditions of these organic farmers and their employees, providing them access to potable water, education for their children, and safe housing.
- SweetLeaf is made with quality stevia for a better tasting product. We use the highest quality stevia available in all of our products in order to ensure that you, our customers, have a superior stevia experience every time.
- SweetLeaf cares about our customers' health. Our longstanding relationship with The American Heart Association puts the health of our customers at the forefront of our business. We are proud to support The American Heart Association’s Healthy for Good movement.
Stevia Extract Liq Clear. It is a high quality healthy product. This product is good for health. This product is manufactured in united states.
- Product Dimensions : 3.15 x 1.57 x 2.36 inches; 2.1 Ounces
- Item model number : SW-CLR
- UPC : 716123125611
- Manufacturer : SweetLeaf
- ASIN : B000E8WI9Y
- Country of Origin : USA
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Purified Water; Organic Stevia Leaf Extract; Natural Flavors; Quillaja Extract.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It starts like any other sweetener. You know, that kind of taste. I was like, “Well, aight this ain’t the worst. I can probably use thi-“ and I kid you not, I started GAGGING. Y’all know when Spongebob is in the theater and asked that one fish if he was ugly, and the guy had that GUAHUHAHHHH face? That was me...
Can we have a moment of silence for the otherwise delicious coffee I wasted for this? Makes me tear up just thinking about it I tell you.
Anyway I only started with a tiny bit because I knew it would be strong. The only problem is that I got this strong and strange aftertaste when I got it sweet enough. Maybe the sweetness equal to two Sweet n Low packets.
Anyhow, this stuff nasty sis. Use it for baking maybe. I’m gonna give this one to my dad. Cheers.
I have been using Stevia drops for years and I'm very disappointed in this product. The bottle says a serving is 5 drops, but that equates to the relative sweetness of about 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons of sugar. In other Stevia products, I tend to enjoy about half a serving, just so I can have a hint of sweetness (too much Stevia tastes bitter to me). With this product I need at least 2 full servings which yields the barest hint of sweetness and a noticeable, unpleasantly odd fragrance and flavor as well. This is not a good product
Top reviews from other countries
Su calidad y precio muy buenas
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.