Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
SweetLeaf Sugar-Free Stevia Syrup, Blueberry,12 Ounce
Enhance your purchase
|Volume||12 Fluid Ounces|
|Package Weight||0.43 Kilograms|
About this item
- Includes One (1) 12 Ounce of Blueberry Flavored SweetLeaf Sugar-Free Stevia Syrup
- Simple Flavor of a Blueberry in a Purple Syrup Cascading Down a Stack of Pancakes
- Only 70 Calories per serving
- No Sugar or Artificial Sweeteners
- Savor the syrupy sweetness that comes from stevia and monk fruit in our SweetLeaf Stevia Sugar-Free Syrups
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
SweetLeaf Sugar-Free Syrups
Give sugar the boot and reach for a sugar-free alternative you can feel good about. Made with all-natural stevia and monk fruit sweeteners, you’ll fall in love with the deliciously rich taste of SweetLeaf Sugar-Free Syrups.
SweetLeaf is redefining syrup. Forget what used to be liquified sugar, SweetLeaf Sugar-Free Syrups brings the incredible sweetness of stevia and monk fruit in five popular flavors. SweetLeaf Stevia Sugar-Free Syrup is flavored naturally, Non-GMO Project Verified, and Kosher. This sugar-free syrup is delicious on pancakes, waffles, desserts and anything else you’d use syrup on, with only 70 calories per serving.
All of our SweetLeaf Stevia Syrups are free of sugar and made with all-natural monk fruit and stevia extract.
With low calories and no-sugar, this is the perfect traditional syrup replacement. You’ll feel good about a better-for-you choice at breakfast (or any other time).
SweetLeaf Sugar-Free Syrups are a versatile product that you can use in just about anything. Sweeten up your breakfast, baked goods or bowls of oats with ease.
Variety of Flavors
We want you to have options, that’s why SweetLeaf Sugar-Free Syrups come in five tasty flavors – Maple, Blueberry, Cinnamon, Butter, and Butter Pecan.
Our Sweet Story
Wisdom Natural Brands, the parent company of SweetLeaf, was founded by James A. May after meeting the Guarani people and seeing the benefits of plants in their culture. In 1982, James established Wisdom Natural Brands, which was the first company to bring stevia to consumers in the United States. This earned him the name “The Father of Stevia.” From there, his company launched SweetLeaf to produce the highest quality sugar-free products on the market today.
As a company, there are several things that we’re proud to say make SweetLeaf unique:
- SweetLeaf is a family owned company. In fact, Mr. May’s son, Michael, has now taken the reins and is keeping his father’s legacy alive. You can expect that family-owned feel anytime you interact with our company.
- SweetLeaf is focused on sustainability, traceability, and transparency. We support the economy of organic farmers all over the globe by sourcing our ingredients from small family-owned farms. We also work directly with agricultural scientists to constantly improve organic farming techniques so both our company and the farmers can thrive. SweetLeaf is also passionate about improving the living conditions of these organic farmers and their employees, providing them access to potable water, education for their children, and safe housing.
- SweetLeaf is made with quality stevia for a better tasting product. We use the highest quality stevia available in all of our products in order to ensure that you, our customers, have a superior experience every time.
- SweetLeaf cares about our customers' health. Our longstanding relationship with The American Heart Association puts the health of our customers at the forefront of our business. We are proud to support The American Heart Association’s Healthy for Good movement.
The simple flavor of a blueberry in a purple syrup cascading down a stack of pancakes – what a delicious sight to see! Even better is knowing that SweetLeaf Stevia Sugar-Free Syrup in Blueberry has only 60 calories per serving. SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener is redefining syrup. Forget what used to be liquified sugar, SweetLeaf Stevia Sugar-Free Syrup brings the incredible sweetness of stevia and monk fruit in three popular flavors. SweetLeaf Stevia Sugar-Free Syrup is flavored naturally, Non-GMO Project Verified and Kosher. This sugar-free syrup is delicious on pancakes, waffles, desserts and anything else you’d use syrup on, with only 60 calories per serving. SweetLeaf Stevia is an award-winning sweetener with zero calories, no sugars, zero carbs, a non-glycemic response, and no artificial sweeteners. It is a non-GMO and kosher sugar alternative. SweetLeaf Stevia has endless uses when you want to add flavor and sweetness to any food or beverage. The makers of the SweetLeaf brand, Wisdom Natural Brands, have developed more consumer stevia products than any other company in the world. Today, SweetLeaf is No. 1 in market share in natural and health food stores, and No. 2 in grocery in the U.S. SweetLeaf is sold in more than 30 countries. SweetLeaf was the first stevia sweetener to receive Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) status from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). From its beginning in 1982, SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener made consumer well-being its number one priority.
- Package Dimensions : 8.78 x 3.43 x 1.97 inches; 15.2 Ounces
- UPC : 716123128711
- Manufacturer : Wisdom Natural Brands
- ASIN : B07MC5B5VK
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #25,886 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #30 in Simple Syrups
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on October 17, 2021
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.