TAJ Citric Acid - 100% Food Grade, All Natural Purpose Cleaning Agent, Beauty Ingredient DIY Bath Bombs, 8-Pounds Jar
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||TAJ Gourmet Foods|
|Item Weight||8 Pounds|
|Product Benefits||All Natural|
About this item
- TAJ brings the ultimate Citric Acid.
- Food Grade ingredient can be used for baking and cooking to enhance items. Enhances the flavor of veggies, frozen food and various meats.
- Use Citric acid to help preserve food, canning drying, and freezing. Citric acid will help reduce ph levels to avoid spoiling delicious dishes.
- Great for making your own face masks and DIY bath bombs. The citric acid helps with acne, dark spots, clogged pores, and small wrinkles.
- Cleaning Agent - The properties in this ingredient help and decalcifying are great for descaling calcium deposits. Used for cleaning restrooms, stainless steel appliances, dishwashers, and more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TAJ brings the ultimate Citric Acid. Citric acid has many different uses that it can be applied to including but not limited to Cleaning agent, food enhancer, food preservative, and beauty products. T
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 6.25 x 10.75 inches; 8 Pounds
- Date First Available : September 30, 2020
- Manufacturer : TAJ Gourmet Foods
- ASIN : B08KGZTGZ8
- Best Sellers Rank: #67,819 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #384 in Bath Bombs
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.