Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
TCL Alto 8+ 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer – Fire TV Edition
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||Alto 8+|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fire TV edition – With a Fire TV 4K streaming media player integrated into the sound bar system, the TCL Sound Bar delivers a complete home cinema experience with video streaming and stunning sound in a single device. No additional Fire TV streaming device needed.
- Stunning cinematic sound – Bring the excitement of cinematic sound into your home. Engineered to provide impressive acoustic performance, with carefully tuned drivers and dopoundsy digital plus for clear, dynamic and immersive sound.
- Built-in subwoofer – Feel the power of deep, rich bass with woofer speakers built directly into the sound bar. Enjoy a full and an exhilarating audio experience and get the most out of your entertainment.
- Optimized sound modes – Use the remote control to choose from three precisely tuned settings: Movie, music and news, for an ideal viewing and listening experience.
- Endless entertainment - With a Fire TV 4K streaming media player built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of Alexa skills, channels, and apps, including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Starz, Showtime, CBS All Access, Amazon Music, Spotify, and more. Subscriptions may be required.
- Voice remote with Alexa - Easily control your TCL Sound Bar and compatible TV with the included Voice remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, control smart home devices, and more. Just press the microphone button and ask Alexa.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Fire TV Edition
With a Fire TV 4K streaming media player built-in, choose from over 500,000 movies and TV episodes. Enjoy favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, STARZ, Showtime, Disney+, and others. Stream thousands of titles in brilliant 4K Ultra HD, HDR, HDR10+, or Dolby Vision. Subscription fees may apply
Voice Remote with Alexa
Use the included Voice Remote with Alexa to easily control your sound bar and compatible TV functions like power, volume, navigation, and playback. Want to watch something new? Press the microphone button and say, “Find dramas.”
Experience incredibly dynamic cinematic sound in the comfort of your home. With drivers engineered to provide impressive acoustic performance, the carefully tuned speakers deliver impactful, powerful sound with stunning clarity.
Bigger bass means bigger excitement. With woofer speakers built directly into the sound bar, you can feel the impact of the action for a fuller audio experience. Bring out the best in your music, TV shows, and movies with rich, powerful bass.
Sound Modes for Movies, Music, and News
Three precisely tuned and distinct sound modes (Movie, Music, News) are available to choose from for an ideal audio experience when watching your favorite content.
Compare with similar items
TCL Alto 8i 2.1 Channel Dolby Atmos Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers and Bluetooth – TS8111, 260W, 39.4-inch, Black
Soundbar, Wohome TV Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers and Bluetooth(4 Drivers, Remote Control, Wall Mountable, Support Optical AUX ARC USB Inputs, 80W, 34-Inch, Model S11)
Nebula Soundbar – Fire TV Edition, 4K HDR Support, 2.1 Channel, Built-In Subwoofers, Voice Remote with Alexa
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||NO TIME TO DEAL||Amazon.com||Wohome Audio||AnkerDirect|
|Connectivity Technology||HDMI, Optical, Bluetooth, USB||Bluetooth||Bluetooth, RCA, Auxillary||HDMI, Optical, Bluetooth, USB|
|Item Dimensions||37.99 x 4.06 x 2.32 inches||43 x 7.75 x 5.75 inches||38 x 3 x 4 inches||36.22 x 4.33 x 2.36 inches|
|Item Weight||6.61 lbs||6.61 lbs||5.51 lbs||7.11 lbs|
Endless entertainment at home - The TCL Sound Bar brings you a complete entertainment solution that takes your home cinema experience to the next level. With a Fire TV 4K streaming media player built-in, included Voice Remote with Alexa, built-in subwoofer and optimized sound settings, the TCL Sound Bar has everything you need in one streamlined package. Press the microphone button and ask Alexa to find something new to watch, while enjoying rich, dynamic sound with powerful subwoofer bass. Raise the bar for your home entertainment system.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The directions as to choosing the type of sound: example: you have to hold down the select button for a min of 5-8 sec to select the sound options of OPT or HDVI to here sound. Nothing in directions said this, I stumbled on this by accident.
Just better disciptions would be good. I would like to be a tester for these types of products before they get put out for sale to make sure they work as advertised.. Just a thought
On the other hand, the sound is just OK and the difference in actual sound output when selecting "News", "Music" or "Movie", then pressing the Select Key while playing Music, News or a Movie is virtually indistinguishable to the human ear. As with most soundbars I have tested, the Bass is poor at best and when playing spotify music, if you crank the volume up to 70 percent or so, some of the songs will cause the built in subwoofers or woofers to crackle during heavy bass notes. It claims to have a 30w Amp built in, but you have to divide that output across 6 speakers, so yeah, not very loud compared to a traditional home theater system. It is however a little better than the down facing speakers on the TV hanging on the wall. One concern is that 4 speakers, 2 SubWoofers and 2 mid range Woofer speakers send sound straight up and only 2 tiny tweeter speakers send sound out the front of the soundbar. Mounting the unit on the wall under the TV simply pushes all of the sound up under and behind the wall mounted TV so that was disappointing. I ended up placing the soundbar on top of the TV wedged at an angle between the wall and the top edge of the TV with the front speakers facing directly towards the viewing audience at about a 60-70 degree angle. This also causes the mid range woofer and subwoofer speakers to send sound up to the 8 foot tall ceiling where it bounces off and out towards the audience in front of the TV Screen. Fortunately, the sound bar is exactly the same width as the 42" TV under it, so it almost looks like it belongs there. It is about 1 foot below the ceiling.
I also use an Off Air ATSC Antenna which I bring in through a SiliconDust HDHomerun device, and in my area, 2 of the 4 major networks still push out an Interlaced 1080i signal. If you have tried to play this signal using the HDHomerun Application or through the Kodi MythTV Application (Which I use for my DVR) on earlier Fire TV Devices such as the Fire TV Box ver 1 and 2 or the Fire TV Stick, Version 2, you will quickly see that there is NO Deinterlacing done in hardware, and the result is a horrible grainy picture display. The Fire TV 3 Pendant, Fire TV 4K Stick, and it appears this TLC Alto 8+ Fire TV Soundbar DO in fact perform Hardware Deinterlacing right on the devices which outputs a nice clear HD picture as one would expect to see. Overall, the performance of the Fire TV part of the device appears to be similar to that of the normal Fire TV 4K Stick with the exception of the Mouse Toggle Program working for me. This device needs AC Power and does not use a wall wart. Also, there is no way I can see to use an OTG Cable to Expand the Memory of the internal Fire TV device, so that was a bit of a let down. So with all of that said, I guess the $75 that I paid for it on Black Friday was a fair price for what was delivered.
devices connected is wonderful, as the sound quality from my Xbox was previously abysmal. I highly recommend this for any person in need of superior sound quality.