Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Other Sellers on Amazon
TP-Link Deco WiFi 6 Mesh WiFi System(Deco X20) - Covers up to 4000 Sq.Ft. , Replaces Wireless Internet Routers and Extenders, 2-Pack
Enhance your purchase
|Frequency Band Class||Dual-Band|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11n, 802.11ax, 802.11b, 802.11ac, 802.11g|
|Included Components||1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable, 2 Power Adapters, 2 Deco X20 Units|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, Ethernet|
|Item Weight||2.58 Pounds|
|Security Protocol||WPA2, WPA3, WPA|
|Number of Ports||2|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Wi-Fi - Next-gen Wi-Fi 6 AX1800 whole home mesh system to eliminate weak Wi-Fi for good
- Whole Home Wi-Fi Coverage - Cover up to 4000 square feet with seamless high-performance Wi-Fi 6 and eliminate dead zones and buffering, better than traditional wifi booster, add more Deco X20 for more coverage
- Connect More Devices - OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology quadruple capacity to enable simultaneous transmission to more devices
- Peace of Mind with Parental Controls - Manage limit and monitor internet use with profiles that let you customize Wi-Fi access for every person and device in your home
- Universally Compatible - Backward compatible with all Wi-Fi generations ideal for any internet plan up to 1 Gbps and works with any internet service provider (ISP) modem and all Deco Mesh Wi-Fi
- Easy Setup and Management - The Deco app helps you set up your network in minutes with clear visual guidance and keeps you in control even when you are not home. Compatiable with Alexa, turn on/off Guest Wi-Fi by simple voice commands
- Each Deco X20 has 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports(4 in total for a 2-pack) and supports Wired Ethernet Backhaul for better speeds. Any of them can work as a Wi-Fi Router. Works with all internet service providers, such as AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, RCN, Cox, CenturyLink, Frontier, etc.( a modem is required for most internet service providers)
There is a newer model of this item:
Buy it with
Customers also search
1.This model may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11ax specification. Further software upgrades for feature availability may be required. 2.Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. 3.Seamless roaming/No-Drop Wi-Fi refers to the Wi-Fi roaming that supports IEEE 802.11 k/v/r protocol, helping connected devices search and shift from one AP to another within 0.3 second. Clients need to support 802.11 k/v/r and may require additional setup. Performance may vary depending on the client device. 4.Use of WPA3 requires APs and System to also support the corresponding feature. 5.Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
From the brand
Compare with similar items
| || |
TP-Link Deco AX3000 WiFi 6 Mesh System - Covers up to 4500 Sq.Ft, Replaces Wireless Router and Extender, 3 Gigabit Ports per Unit, Supports Ethernet Backhaul (Deco X55, 2-Pack)
TP-Link Deco Tri Band Mesh WiFi 6 System(Deco X68) - Covers up to 5500 Sq. Ft.Whole Home Coverage, Replaces Wireless Routers and Extenders, 2-Pack
TP-Link WiFi 6 Mesh WiFi, AX3000 Whole Home Mesh WiFi System (Deco X60) - Covers up to 5000 Sq. Ft., Replaces WiFi Routers and Extenders, Parental Control, 2-pack
TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi System(Deco M5) –Up to 3,800 sq. ft. Whole Home Coverage and 60+ Devices, WiFi Router/Extender Replacement, Parental Controls, 2-pack
TP-Link Deco X60 WiFi 6 AX3000 Whole-Home Mesh Wi-Fi System, 3-Pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DM Wholesaler LLC||Amazon.com||Big Deal Savings|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, Ethernet||Wi-Fi, Ethernet||Wi-Fi, Ethernet||Wi-Fi, Ethernet||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi|
|Data Transfer Rate||1775 Mb per second||—||3577 Mb per second||2402 Mb per second||1300 Mb per second||3000 MB per second|
|Frequency Band Class||Dual-Band||Dual-Band||Tri-Band||Dual-Band||Dual-Band||Dual-Band|
|LAN Port Bandwidth||10/100/1000 Mbps||10/100/1000 Mbps||10/100/1000||1000 Mbps||—||—|
|Number of Ports||2||3||2||4||2||2|
|Security Protocol||WPA3, WPA2, WPA||WPA3-Personal, WPA2-Personal, WPA-Personal||WPA3, WPA2, WPA||—||—||—|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11ax, 802.11ac, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11b||802.11ax, 802.11n, 802.11ac, 802.11g, 802.11b||802.11ax, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac, 802.11b||802.11ac, 802.11n, 802.11ax, 802.11b, 802.11g||802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11a, 802.11ac, 802.11b||801.11ac|
From the manufacturer
Each Deco X20 unit has 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
Each Deco X20 unit has 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, supports Ethernet backhaul. Any of them can work as a Wi-Fi Router.
Awe-Inspiring Wi-Fi 6 Speeds
Deco units work to provide you faster speeds up to 1.8 Gbps for buffer-free 8K/4K streaming and gaming even with all your smart home, mobile, and other electronic devices connected to your network.
Coverage in All the Right Places
Immerse your whole home in powerful WiFi no matter its size or shape. Three units work together to provide coverage up to 4,000 sq. ft., ensuring you have uninterrupted WiFi from the bedroom to the backyard.
Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
Easier and Hassel-Free WiFi Everywhere. Don’t get disconnected.
Unlike traditional routers and range extenders, Deco keeps you connected as you roam seamlessly from room to room without ever dropping your WiFi signal or connecting to a new network, and all you need is one WiFi name and password to connect.
What is WiFi 6?
WiFi 6 is the next generation standard in WiFi technology. WiFi 6 also known as “AX WiFi" or "802.11ax WiFi” builds and improves on the current 802.11ac WiFi standard. WiFi 6 can provide faster speeds and handle more devices.
What is Mesh WiFi?
Mesh WiFi is a whole home WiFi system built to eliminate dead zones and to provide uninterrupted WiFi throughout your home. Mesh WiFi systems enables devices in your network to have faster speeds, greater coverage, and a more reliable connection.
Will the Deco X20 work with my Internet Service Provider? (Cable and DSL?)
The Deco X20 works with all ISP’s by connecting to your owned or ISP-required cable or DSL modem. The Deco X20 itself is not a modem.
Is WiFi 6 compatible with my currenty WiFi devices?
WiFi 6 is backward compatible with previous generations of WiFi. You can connect your old WiFi devices to it. However, in order to take full advantage of WiFi 6, it requires clients to also support WiFi 6, like iPhone 11, Galaxy S10/Note 10.