Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
TP-Link WiFi 6 PCIe WiFi Card for Desktop PC AX3000 (Archer TX55E), Bluetooth 5.2, WPA3, 802.11ax Dual Band Wireless Adapter with MU-MIMO, Ultra-Low Latency, Supports Windows 11, 10 (64bit) Only
|List Price:||$44.99 Details|
|With Deal:||$39.99 FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.00 (11%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Operating System||Windows 11|
|Compatible Devices||Desktop, Keyboard|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.72 x 3.09 x 0.83 inches|
|Data Link Protocol||Bluetooth, USB|
|Data Transfer Rate||574 Megabits Per Second|
|Item Weight||0.22 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WiFi 6 PCIe Card - Reach incredible speeds up to 2.4 Gbps (2402 Mbps in 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz) with ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity using Wi-Fi 6 technologies¹
- Minimized Lag for Your PC - The networking card is equipped with OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology to reduce lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming, or an immersive VR experience on even the busiest networks
- Broader Range - 2 powerful signal-boost, high-gain antennas greatly inrease range for a smoother online gaming experience in further away distances
- Bluetooth 5.2 for Greater Speed and Range - Equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology, Archer TX55E achieves 2x faster speeds and 4x broader coverage compared to Bluetooth 4.2 so you can connect your favorite devices such as game controllers, headphones, and keyboards for the ultimate setup.²
- Cutting Edge WPA3 - Protector your network with the latest WPA3 security protocol so your information transmitted via the wireless adapter is secure from hackers³
- Standard and Low-Profile Brackets - Both a standard and low-profile bracket, for mini tower computer cases, are provided
- Please note that to utilize the Bluetooth function, the Bluetooth USB cable must be connected to a F_USB connector
Buy it with
Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and the number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, AP limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and AP location.Several new features are introduced in the Bluetooth Core Specification 5.0 and 5.2 Releases, including 2× faster speed and 4× broader coverage compared with Bluetooth 4.2.Use of WPA3 requires APs to also support the corresponding feature.Data is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. The average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, HE160, and 1024-QAM require APs to also support the corresponding features.
From the manufacturer
Smoother Experience with Wi-Fi 6
Designed to excel in even the busiest of networks, Archer TX55E features Wi-Fi 6 technology to give you incredible speed, ultra-low latency, and uninterrupted connectivity for your PC.¹
Reach speeds up to 2402 Mbps on the 5ghz and 574 Mbps on the 2.4 Ghz band.
Minimized Lag for Your PC
Revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO reduce lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming or have an immersive VR experience.⁴⁵
Supports Windows 10, 11 (64-bit) only.
High-Gain Antennas for Broader Coverage
Two powerful signal-boosting high-gain antennas greatly improve range, offering a smoother online experience from farther away.
Faster Speeds and Greater Range with Bluetooth 5.2
Archer TX55E is equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.2 Technology, achieving 2x faster speeds and 4x broader range compared to Bluetooth 4.2. Connect all your devices including game controllers, headphones, and keyboard for the ultimate setup and experience.²
Improved Security with WPA3
The latest Wi-Fi security protocols bring new capabilities to improve cybersecurity, safeguarding your home Wi-Fi. It provides more secure and individualized encryption for personal password safety and more enhanced protection against brute-forced attacks³
What's in the box
TP-Link AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth 5.2 PCIe Adapter - High Performance for High Demands. The very latest WiFi standard, Wi-Fi 6, provides extreme speed, ultra-low latency,and uninterrupted connectivity so you enjoy faster downloads, smoother streaming, and more immersive gaming. Wi-Fi 6 comes with 1024-QAM and 160 MHz bandwidth for powerful, continuous WiFi. Bandwidth-intensive applications like VR demand high speeds, which Wi-Fi 6 delivers—3× faster than Wi-Fi 5. Just insert Archer TX55E into your PC for fully immersive VR experiences. High-Gain Antennas for Broader Coverage- Two powerful signal-boosting high-gain antennas greatly extend existing WiFi coverage, offering a fast and smooth online experience further away. Connect and Enjoy via the Latest The latest Bluetooth 5.2 Technology, achieves speeds 2× faster and 4× broader coverage than Bluetooth 4.2 to perfectly coordinate with your game controllers, headphones, keyboards, and other Bluetooth devices. Cutting-Edge Security- WPA3, the latest network security standard that provides safer and individualized password encryption, protects your network from wireless hacking and ensure your wireless connection is completely secure while surfing the web and shopping online. Ingenious Details Make a Perfect Whole. A customized heat sink improves connection stability by efficiently dissipating thermal energy. Additionally, gold plating on every contractor prevents oxidation. This attention to detail ensures your adapter is crafted for ultimate performance.
Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
WiFi gave me the same speeds as my wired connection, however my setup is right next to the router. Didn't need WiFi, but I installed the driver anyways because you never know it could save the day one day. Turned WiFi off in Windows until that day comes.
If you are unfamiliar with computers, keep in mind any USB 2.0 header on your motherboard will suffice if you are unable to find anything labeled F_USB.
I ultimately returned the card because I did not realized my motherboard lacked an extra USB header to plugin to, as required by this card to use the Bluetooth function, and I primarily got it for the Bluetooth function.
If you download the Intel Driver and Support Assistant, it will provide even newer drivers for the AX210 than TP-Link provides. This can help with random disconnect issues or poor performance.
WiFi speeds are blazing fast with this card. No issues with disconnects, or anything else. It is almost completely plug and play aside from the drivers.
Top reviews from other countries
I bought this card solely for the Wifi ability but thought the Bluetooth would be neat to have but never use. To my amazement the card came with a USB connector cable to plug into the MB. At first I didn’t realize this was related to the Bluetooth so I was absolutely irritated. After a brief stint of research I learned that only the Bluetooth needs the USB connection so I breathed a sigh of relief. Who has a free USB slot on the MB?? Definitely not me. Otherwise, signal and such seems to be fine... got a ping of 6ms on a different floor then the router so can’t say I’m unhappy with that!
I can’t download any drivers for it because I need the card to wirelessly connect to the internet to get the drivers. Other reviews say it just worked so I’m assuming it’s faulty or something.
EDIT: I downloaded the driver from the TP site, it's the same as the Archer apparently, onto a USB driver, installed it on the PC when I restarted the card was working.