Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $14.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
TP-Link Deco Whole Home Mesh WiFi System (Deco S4) � Up to 3,800 Sq.ft. Coverage, WiFi Router and Extender Replacement, Parental Controls, 2-Pack (Renewed)
|Price:||$84.99 ($42.50 / Count) FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$15.00 (15%)|
The product is refurbished, fully functional, and in excellent condition. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- This product is in "Excellent condition". The screen and body show no signs of cosmetic damage visible from 12 inches away.
- When present, batteries have a capacity that exceeds 80% of the new equivalent.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if it does not work as expected. See terms here.
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||Deco S4(2-pack)|
|Included Components||1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable, 2 power adapters, 1 quick installation guide|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, Ethernet|
|Controller Type||Switch, Android|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9 x 8 x 6 inches|
This product is also available in New condition for $15.00 more than the current Renewed price.
Buy it with
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
What's in the box
About this item A New Way to WiFi: TP-link Deco Mesh WIFI system gives you a better experience in all directions with faster WiFi speeds. Better Coverage than traditional WiFi routers: Deco S4 2 units work seamlessly to create a WiFi mesh network. Seamless and Stable WiFi Mesh: Deco S4 allows you to enjoy seamless roaming throughout the house, with just one network name and password. Units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds. Setup is super simple with the Deco app available on your Android or iOS device. Turn on/off guest WiFi with Alexa voice commands.
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if the product does not look or work as expected?
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
Pre-owned Certified products are inspected, cleaned and (if applicable) repaired to excellent functional standards. By purchasing Pre-owned Certified rather than new, customers can extend the life of the product, reduce electronic waste, and reduce the extraction of raw materials. These products are backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. Pre-owned Certified is part of the Climate Pledge Friendly program that helps you discover and shop for more-sustainable products.
Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Customer on March 25, 2022