Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Certified Refurbished TP-Link Deco M3 3-Pack Whole Home Mesh WiFi System – Up to 4,500 Sq. ft Coverage, WiFi Router (Renewed)
The product is refurbished, fully functional, and in excellent condition. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- This product is in "Excellent condition". The screen and body show no signs of cosmetic damage visible from 12 inches away.
- When present, batteries have a capacity that exceeds 80% of the new equivalent.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if it does not work as expected. See terms here.
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||Deco M3|
|Frequency Band Class||Dual-Band|
|Included Components||Mesh Router, Satellite, Power Supply, Network Cable|
|Controller Type||Vera, Amazon_alexa|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.48 x 3.57 x 3.57 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- JD Power Award ---Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Long Range Coverage: Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole home WiFi coverage up to 4, 500 sq. ft and eliminate wifi dead zones.
- Better than traditional WiFi Booster: TP-Link mesh technology allows Deco units to form a single mesh network optimize Wi-Fi traffic and keep connected devices running at top speeds as you move around your house
- Dual Band WiFi Mesh Network System: Fast AC1200 Dual Band WiFi makes the deco capable of providing high speed wifi and lag-free connections for more devices.
- Convenient plug-in design to extender Wi-Fi to wherever you want to enjoy smooth browsing and streaming throughout your home
- Robust parental control limits online time and blocks inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step
- Industry leading 2 year and 24/7 technical Support
This product is also available in New condition for $25.00 more than the current Renewed price.
Buy it with
Customers also search
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if the product does not look or work as expected?
Compare with similar items
What's in the box
This pre-owned or refurbished product has been professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new. How a product becomes part of Amazon Renewed, your destination for pre-owned, refurbished products: A customer buys a new product and returns it or trades it in for a newer or different model. That product is inspected and tested to work and look like new by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Then, the product is sold as an Amazon Renewed product on Amazon. If not satisfied with the purchase, renewed products are eligible for replacement or refund under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
Pre-owned Certified products are inspected, cleaned and (if applicable) repaired to excellent functional standards. By purchasing Pre-owned Certified rather than new, customers can extend the life of the product, reduce electronic waste, and reduce the extraction of raw materials. These products are backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. Pre-owned Certified is part of the Climate Pledge Friendly program that helps you discover and shop for more-sustainable products.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I could have looked past the dirty issue if the system worked really good, however, that is not the case here. I have a fairly small house, only one story. The router is in a central location in the house, i was just hoping to extend coverage out further in to my driveway because my signal would get weak out there with my old router, though it wouldnt fully drop. With this system and one of the extenders placed in the room next to the driveway i can barely keep signal in the driveway. It fully drops if i get about halfway down the driveway and i cant make calls/video calls/stream music. My old router i could stay connected all the way to the end of the driveway, it would just be a weak signal.
On top of the range being horrible there is terrible latency with this system. Streaming videos and video calls result in random stuttering and choppy audio. Calling over WiFi cuts in and out. At times I couldn't even make a call over the WiFi.
On top of these issues, the firmware used for these systems is extremely basic. There are very few configuration options and you are very limited in the options they do give you. For instance, they combine the 2.4ghz and 5ghz networks in to one SSID and let the system decide what it thinks the best signal to give the device is. So if you're like me and you prefer to have two separate networks for 2.4 and 5ghz there is no standard option for this. There is a workaround, you can enable 2.4ghz only on the guest network and then have your devices connect to the appropriate network. However, if you decide to go this route you no longer have an appropriate guest network to isolate guest users from your main network, you also can no longer communicate with devices if they are not both on the same SSID because the system defaults to isolating the guest network and there is no option on this model for disabling it.
I have a degree in IT Networking and Cyber security, so I understand how to set these systems up for optimal use. I wouldn't recommend this product even as a cheap starter system. Save yourself the hassel and get a standalone router or pay the extra cost for a good mesh system with proper configuration options and better technology.