Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Friday, Dec 9
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Save with Used - Like New
Monday, Dec 12
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: TeleDirect
Other Sellers on Amazon
TP-Link EAP610 Ultra-Slim | Omada True WiFi 6 AX1800 Wireless Gigabit Business Access Point | Mesh, Seamless Roaming & MU-MIMO | Multiple SDN Controller Options | Remote & App Control | PoE+ Powered
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Ultra-Fast True Wi-Fi 6 Speeds】Designed with the latest wireless Wi-Fi 6 technology featuring 1024-QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, the EAP610 boosts dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 1800 Mbps. With 4 Spatial streams, multi-user throughput is incredibly increased to drive more applications.
- 【Ultra-Slim Design】Compact design ensures simple installation while saving space. The elegant appearance makes EAP610 V2 a perfect blend into any modern office, hotel, classroom, or café.
- 【Integrated into Omada SDN】Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches & gateways with multiple control options offered - Omada Hardware controller, Software Controller or Cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- 【Cloud Access & Omada Compatibility】Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit ‘From the manufacturer – Q&A’ section or TP-Link website.
- 【Advanced Wireless Tech】Supports Mesh WiFi, Seamless Roaming*(Omada Mesh & Seamless Roaming require the use of Omada SDN controllers), Band Steering, Load Balancing, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
Consider a similar item
From the brand
Compare with similar items
What's in the box
AX1800 Ceiling Mount Wi-Fi 6 Access Point
From the manufacturer
Blazing Fast Speeds with 4 Spatial Streams
The Omada Wi-Fi 6 Access Point features the latest 802.11ax technologies like 1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, which allows the EAP to boost overall speeds up to 1800 Mbps. With 4 Spatial streams, multi-user throughput is increased to drive more applications.
Effortless Deployment with PoE+
With 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+) supported, there is no need to install additional wiring. Simply plug in the existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Next Level Wired Performance & Ultra Slim Design
Supports 802.3at PoE+, 48V/0.5A Passive PoE and 12V/1A DC power supply, can be either powered by a TP-Link PoE+ switch, a Passive PoE adapter (Suggested TP-Link Model: TL-PoE4824G) or the provided 12V/1.5A DC adapter, making deployment effortless and flexible.
Easy to Mount with Refined Industrial Design
Experience the simplest installation ever performed and ceiling mount problems are a thing of the past with just 2 easy steps.
1 Push Up.
2 Rotate. Locked.
Mesh Technology & Seamless Roaming*
Mesh technology saves you from extra wires by wirelessly extending your WiFi signal and optimizing the best path between EAPs.
Seamless roaming switches clients to the AP with the best signal automatically, even when moving. This allows sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferences to go uninterrupted.
*Both require the use of Omada SDN controllers
Omada SDN with Flexible Management and Cloud Access
Omada SDN integrates network devices including access points, gateways & switches w/ multiple control options offered - Hardware controller, Software Controller or Cloud-based Controller
Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
What are the EAP Models & Versions compatible with Software Defined-Networking (SDN)?
These models are designed to be compatible SDN platforms: EAP610, EAP650, EAP653, EAP670, EAP620 HD, EAP660 HD, EAP615-Wall, EAP225 v3/ EAP245 v3/ EAP115 v4/ EAP110-Outdoor v3 and all above versions, EAP265 HD, EA225-Outdoor, EAP235-Wall and so on.
Can I use a SDN controller to manage Non-SDN devices?
No, in order to manage non-SDN devices, a non-SDN controller must be used.
Can I have Non-SDN devices and SDN devices working together on my network?
Currently the use of non-SND and SDN devices together on a network is not supported.
How can I manage my network?
Multiple options - Omada hardware controller, Omada software controller or Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Centralized cloud management allows for remote management of the entire network from different sites via a single interface.
How much is the SDN cloud-based controller plan?
Omada Cloud-based controller plan may vary. Please contact TP-Link for further plan details.