Other Sellers on Amazon
TP-Link N300 WiFi Extender(TL-WA855RE)-WiFi Range Extender, up to 300Mbps speed, Wireless Signal Booster and Access Point, Single Band 2.4Ghz Only
Enhance your purchase
|Series||N300 Antenas externas|
|Frequency Band Class||Single-Band|
|Compatible Devices||Smart Television, Smartphone|
|Included Components||300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender TL-WA855RE, RJ-45 Ethernet Cable, Quick Installation Guide|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Ethernet|
|Item Weight||0.12 Kilograms|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux. See more|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extend Wi-Fi Coverage - Boost Internet Wi-Fi Coverage up to 800 Square feet - Compatible with any Wi-Fi Router, Gateway, Access Point
- Eliminate Wi-Fi Dead Zones - Enjoy Lag-Free connection to any type of devices, including wired devices via Ethernet Port
- Stay connected - Expand Wi-Fi coverage for your Smart Phones, Smart TV, Fire Stick, Google Chromecast, Web Browsing, Alexa Echo, Ring and more
- Easy Set Up - 2 simple taps and you are ready to connect, smart indicator light helps to install in best optimal location
- Single Band 2.4GHz - 2 external Antennas with MIMO technology for improved range versus standard range extenders. The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated
There is a newer model of this item:
Buy it with
Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. Frequency Range: 2.4~2.4835GHz; Interface Available: 1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45); System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 98SE NT 2000 XP Vista or Windows 7 8 8.1 10 Mac OS NetWare UNIX or Linux.; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n IEEE 802.11g IEEE 802.11b.
From the brand
Compare with similar items
Despite its compact size, it may be hard to ignore the TL-WA855RE due to the truly impressive way that it projects WiFi access into the areas of your home that your standard router simply cannot reach. The TL-WA855RE WiFi booster supports wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps and keeps all of your favorite devices running as fast as possible.