Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $7.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Monday, Dec 12
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Save with Used - Good
Tuesday, Dec 13
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: TeleDirect
Other Sellers on Amazon
TP-Link CPE710 5GHz AC 867Mbps Long Range Gigabit Outdoor CPE for PtP and PtMP Transmission | Point to Point Wireless Bridge | 23dBi | Passive PoE Powered w/Free PoE Injector | Pharos Control
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Superior Speeds with No Wait】23 dBi Directional 2 × 2 MIMO Antenna, 256 QAM and an 80 MHz bandwidth boosts overall speeds up to 867 Mbps.
- 【Long-Range Wireless Transmission】Excellent beam directivity, improved latency, and noise immunity makes CPE710 an ideal choice and cost-effective solution for outdoor long-distance wireless networking applications.
- 【Stable Structural Design and Flexible Installation】Snap-lock parts make assembly simple and convenient. Pole mount kits and the freedom of three-axis alignment facilitate flexible installation. Sturdy design ensures stability in windy conditions.
- 【Pharos Control – Centralized Management System】CPE710 comes equipped with Pharos Control centralized management software, the web-based PharOS provides an alternative management method and allows professionals to access more detailed configurations.
- 【IP65 Weatherproof】Durable IP65 weatherproof enclosure along with 15kV ESD and 6kV lightning protection ensures all-weather suitability.
Consider a similar item
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
From the brand
Compare with similar items
What's in the box
Pharos CPE710 ,5GHz AC 867Mbps 23dBi Outdoor CPE, Supports 24V/0.5A Passive PoE(Injector Included),with 23dBi high-gain directional 2×2 MIMO, ideal for long-distance application.
From the manufacturer
Blazing Speeds up to 3X Faster
256 QAM and an 80 MHz bandwidth boost overall speeds up to 867 Mbps, 3x faster than 801.11n WiFi.
Professional-Grade Antenna for Long-Range Wireless Transmission
With 23dBi high-gain directional Cassegrain antenna and dedicated metal reflector transmitting signal up to 18 miles away in line-of-sight, the CPE710 provides excellent beam directivity, improved latency, and noise immunity. Professional performance coupled with a user-friendly design makes CPE710 the ideal choice for outdoor long-distance wireless networking applications.
Ideal for Long-Range Wireless PtP and PtMP Transmission
Stable Structural Design and Flexible Installation
Snap-lock parts make assembly simple and convenient while the pole mount kit, featuring the freedom of three-axis alignment, facilitate flexible installation.
Compact and Lightweight Packaging
Small and lightweight boxes benefit shipping, logistics, and retail.
Pharos Control – Centralized Management System
CPE710 comes equipped a centralized management software, helping users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC. Functions include device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance. An intuitive web-based interface – PharOS – provides an alternative management method and allows professionals to access more detailed configurations.