|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||3.21 x 2.02 x 2.02 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Style||Motion Sensor (Hub Sold Separately)|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
TREATLIFE Zigbee Motion Sensor, Smart Motion Sensor Detector for Alarm System, Smart Home Automation, Triggering Lights and Scenes, Compatible with Alexa Google Home (Hub Required and Sold Separately)
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Weight||3.52 Ounces|
|Maximum Range||20 Feet|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hub Required: Treatlife Hub is required. Without Treatlife Hub, this smart motion sensor does not work. Please search B09V78N28M for the Hub. To create more linkage scenes, please browse our Treatlife official store, only one gateway can realize the linkage between motion sensors and smart devices such as switches, plugs or light bulbs, which can add infinite fun and technology to your smart life.
- Security Monitoring: With 120° wide-angle coverage， 360°surround and 20 feet detection range, it will spot any movement around your home and directly turn on your outdoor and indoor lights, scare away potential thieves or intruders. Meanwhile, you will receive the alarm from smartphone app when someone passed by. Efficient auto-trigger reaction and notification modes keep your family and property safer.
- Scenarios Trigger: Treatlife Motion Sensor not only trigger Hub alarm when motions is detected, but also connect other devices to set more personalized scenes. For example, motion sensor night light mode will help you nagivate during the night when you pass the stairs, kitchen, hallway, bedrooms, etc., bring safety and convenience to you and your family.
- Hassle-Free Installation: No need for wiring, install this wireless motion sensor in seconds, just make sure that the device is paired with your smartphone APP under the 2.4G network and compatible great with Alex and Google assistant. No tools required, the super strong double-sided adhesive pad allows you to stick it anywhere you like. Built-in lightweight and long-life 3V CR123A battery can be used 2 years or more. 5V1A USB included.
- Smart Home Automation: The Zigbee motion sensor can detect motion and trigger lights, automatically turns the warm lights on when you walk into the room and off when you leave. Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting such as trigger your lights on at dusk and off at dawn. Turned off the lights automatically if the indoor motion sensor is at optimal daylight levels or if no motion is detected, saving your energy.
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
What's in the box
From the brand
Battery powered and no need for wires. Install this motion sensor near your walkway, driveway or other high-traffic areas in minutes or just place on a shelf or attach to the fridge.
Connect the sensor to the smart hub to get notifications through Treatlife App on your phone when motion is detected.
Combine convenience and energy effeciency
The smart sensor detects optimum daylight levels to conserve energy during the day and keeps lights from turning on when natural light fills the room.
Works with Alexa & Google Assistant
Why do I need this?
A motion sensor detects movements in an area and sends alerts to you. You can place it around the entryways to your house and enjoy advanced levels of security that keep family members safe and belongings protected from theft. Motion sensors can even work with smartphone apps to activate doors or lights.
|Smart Motion Sensor 1Pack||Zigbee Door Sensor 1Pack||Water Leak Detector Kits||Zigbee Smart Hub 1Pack||Outdoor Smart Dimmer Plug 1Pack||Smart Light Bulb 4Pack|
|Package||1 Pack||1 Pack||4 Pack+1Hub||1 Pack||1 Pack||4 Pack|
|Work with Alexa||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Work with Google Home||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Timer & Schedule||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Hub Required||Zigbee Hub Required||Zigbee Hub Required||Zigbee Hub Required||Zigbee Hub||No Hub Required||No Hub Required|
|Battery||3V CR123A batteries required (included)||3V CR2032 batteries required (included)||2 AAA batteries required (included)||No batteries required||No batteries required||No batteries required|
Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Mark B. on July 24, 2022
It detects water really good
It is pretty easy to setup if you use their app
Works great to notify through their app
It is only compatible with Alexa in the sense that Alexa can list the device and you can ask the status, that is it. You cannot trigger routines off the sensor being triggered etc. Maybe this is a limit of the Alexa interface, but Alexa Dev group claims if they used the right API then it should be able to trigger routines off it once linked
You have to use their app. A lot of the other treatlife products, you can just use pretty much any app (I have been using smart home app) This specific device, ONLY the treatlife app can detect and add it (Not even smartthings, which technically the hub is a smart things hub based on the wifi pairing name)
It can work for what I need, but it makes me have more apps, and not as good notifications as a bunch of my other smart devices around the house (Announcement when a door opens or closes, device goes offline, etc.) which means I am tied to only knowing if there is a problem, if I happen to have my phone with me. If that is what you need, this works for you, otherwise, maybe see what else is out there.
It took longer to install the bulbs and get them working because the app (running on my Android mobile device) is not well written. The organization of the app is poor and the help is minimal and not useful. fortunately, the operation of the bulbs is fairly straightforward once the setup is complete. Unfortunately, I find that to get optimal settings and scenes for the bulbs I must frequently use the TreaLife app and the TreaLife Alexa skills.
About those Alexa skills: MEH!
I think the skill is woefully weak and not imaginatively conceived. Alexa does not know a lot about the bulbs and many actions one would think useful for a bulb, Alexa or the bulbs do not support. I am still trying to figure out how many ways Alexa can control the lights. I note that I am using a pair of bulbs over my bed. One bulb is over my side of the bed and one is over my wife's side of the bed. The grouping capability in Alexa does not work well in my opinion, requiring me to say more than I want to get the setting I want. I'd like a skill where Alexa can set one bulb to the settings of the other, for example, "Set Light 1 to the same color as Light 2" or "Set Light 1 to the same temp as Light 2."
In the TreatLife app, the "cool" minimal design is not useful because the adjustment controls are not friendly to those with visual accessibility needs. This really sucks! I cannot overemphasize this point. Also, the scene editing is limited and limiting--even for a basic bulb like this. Many of the features in the app are unexplained or poorly explained, require a lot of experimentation--which I don't mind if such experimentation yields understanding.
Overall, I like the bulbs because they are bright and the color is adjustable from warm soft white to harsh cool bluish-white. I would like them to be a bit warmer and offer finer adjustments to color and brightness. If you need fuller-featured bulbs, these are not the bulbs you're looking for. However, for the price, they get the job done.
I may revisit this review as I become more familiar with these bulbs.