TOOLITIN 12.5 FT Pro Telescoping Ladder, One Button Retraction Aluminum Telescopic Extension Ladder,Slow Down Design Extendable Ladders Portable for Household Daily or RV Work,330 Pound Capacity
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Load Capacity||330 Pounds|
|Maximum Height||150 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ UPGRADED MATERIAL : The Toolitin telescopic Extension Ladder is crafted from premium aluminum alloy.The surface of aluminium is oxidized, which can prolong the life of folding ladder.And its plastic parts is reinforced with nylon fibre to improves load capacity, stability, aging resistance and extends service life.So our telescopic ladders is lightweight and durable,it has a maximum load of 330lb/150kg.
- ★ ONE-BUTTON RETRACTION : Convenience is the key! Compared with other step ladders on sale,our foldable ladder simply press down on the thumb buttons and the ladder will slide down effortlessly.It takes only a few seconds to retract the ladder from its full extension.Safe,convenience.
- ★ INTELLIGENT LOCKING MECHANISM DESIGN : We have upgraded the internal structure of the ladder,our aluminum telescopic ladder has intelligent locking mechanism in each rung(The red button under the rung,you can also adjust the height of the ladder as you like. ),each step falls slowly and smoothly when retracting, the problem of pinching hand is completely solved.
- ★ PORTABLE & EASY to STORE : This compact ladder is lightweight and easy to carry.Such aluminum extension ladder ladders are convenient and space-saving to store. Our retractable ladder can be stored under the bed, behind the cabinet or behind the door and so on.If you go out with a ladder, you can put it in the trunk and use it anytime, anywhere.
- ★ UPGRADED DESIGN : The TOOLITIN Ladder features 180° rotating anti-skid stabilizer bars on the bottom. The anti-skid and stable rubber sleeve is added at the top of the ladder.These widened and thickened rubber feet and 6 independent non-slip points optimize the friction with floor/wall and enhance stability while reducing storage space.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Who we are？
we're the guys from Toolitin. We started this brand when most of us were in our early 40s.
We wanted Aluminum Telescoping Extension ladder from people we could trust, and from people who were similar to us as well.
We're every day Americans who work 9-5's and just want a product line that takes safety seriously.
Toolitin is a brand that understands this, we're all family guys.
We want to establish a relationship with you and become your partner for success here at Toolitin.
We promise professionalism, support, and consistency to families in America everywhere to
deliver you what you need with the best service possible.
Telescoping Ladder operation instructions:
To open the telescopic ladder to intermediate length:
1.Put a foot on the bottom rung to stabilise the telescopic ladder.
2.Start with the second rung from the bottom,grasp the hand grips
on each side of the rung and pull upwards to extend the step.
To open the telescopic ladder to full length:
Start with the top bar,grasp the hand grips on each side of the rung and pull up to extend the rung.
When each rung is fully extended,you will hear a "click",confirming
that the lock mechanisms are engaged for that level.
To close the telescopic ladder:
1.Hold the telescopic ladder in an upright position.
Place on foot on the bottom rung to stabilise the ladder.
Starting at the lowest extended rung,use both hands to grasp the hand grips
on either side of the rung,then,with your thumbs,disengage the locking mechanisms.
Total steps: 12
Fully extended length: 12.5FT
Fully retracted height: 2.92FT
Net weight: 29.5lb
1xTelescopic Aluminum Ladder
1x Instruction Manual