2-Year Accident Protection Plan for Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen) and Fire TV Stick Lite
Enhance your purchase
- Your Protection Plan will be delivered via e-mail within 24 hours
- Only compatible with Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen) and Fire TV Stick Lite purchased within the last 30 days
- Your card will be charged immediately, plan starts when device is delivered
- Receive a replacement device 2 to 3 days after you make a valid claim
- Make up to 3 claims during the term of your warranty
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 90 days
- Fully transferable with gifts
- No deductibles or shipping fees
- Date First Available : September 23, 2020
- Manufacturer : KAIMA
- ASIN : B07ZZSWFFS
Liquid Damage & Accidents
Battery Failure/Won't Power On
How It works
1. To file a claim, call 1-866-374-9939 from 6am-10pm PST, 365 days a year
2. We'll ship you a replacement device (same or newer model depending on availability). You'll also receive a pre-paid shipping
label to send your damaged device back to us (must have a valid
credit card on file in order to receive a replacement).
3. Return your damaged device within 30 days of receiving your
replacement (or you will be charged the replacement).
What else does my plan include?
Once your claim is approved, we’ll replace your broken item in two business days.
We'll ship you a replacement device and provide a prepaid shipping label for you to send us your broken device to us.
Cancel or Transfer Anytime
Customers receive a full refund if they cancel in the first 90 days. Refunds are pro-rated after that. If your device changes owners, transferring your protection plan to the new owner is free and can be done online or over the phone. Plans can’t be transferred from one device to another device.
Part of the Allstate family
Allstate has been protecting people and the things most important to them for more than 85 years.
SquareTrade award-winning service has earned tens of thousands of 5-star reviews.
Allstate and SquareTrade have over 70 million active policies.
Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as the protection plans I highly recommend getting them for your devices. I always get the extended warranty and it's saved me money several times.