- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
TextureStar Citric Acid Powder - 2 Pound (0.9 Kg), Perfect For Cleaning, Descaling, Bathbombs | All Natural, 100% Pure, Food Grade, Highest Quality, Non-GMO
Enhance your purchase
|Item Form||Liquid, Cream, Powder|
|Unit Count||32 Ounce|
About this item
- ALL NATURAL FOOD PRESERVATIVE – Citric Acid Is A Natural Food Preservative Found In Citrus Fruits Such As Lemons and Limes. This Fine Granular Non-GMO Citric Acid Powder Is The Perfect Tool For Sprouting, Canning, Drying or Freezing, Conserving, Jarring And So Much More.
- IN THE KITCHEN – Our 100% Pure Food Grade Citric Acid Has Many Uses In The Kitchen Such As Making Ice Cream, Candy, Or Bread. Citric Acid Adds An Acidic or Sour Taste When Used For Cooking With Meats Or Soft Drinks. Dusting Some Powder Over Freshly Cut Fruits Will Keep Them From Browning, A Great Way To Keep Fruits And Vegetables Fresh And Foods Flavorful.
- ELIMINATE BAD ODORS – Many Of Your Favorite Household Cleaning Products Have One Secret Ingredient In Common, Citric Acid! Create Your Own Liquid Cleaner Without Harsh Chemicals To Eliminate The Toughest Of Stains And Help Conquer Pet & Other Odors In Your Home. You Can Even Use Citric Acid To Create Your Own Laundry Detergent.
- CLEANING SURFACES & DESCALING APPLIANCES – Citric Acid Is Known To Be Extremely Effective In Cleaning & Descaling Appliances Such As Dishwashers, Electric Boilers, Washing Machines, Coffee Makers, And Many Many Other Household Appliances. Anywhere Water Residue Can Build Up, Such As Bathrooms And Kitchens, Citric Acid Powder Can Be Used To Remove Limescale Buildup And Mineral Rings, Leaving Everywhere It Touches Bright And Clean.
- PUT THE “BOMB” IN BATH BOMBS – Citric Acid Is Also What Makes Bath Bombs Fizz, Dissolve, And Disperse Throughout Bath Water. When Combined With Baking Soda And A Few Other Ingredients You’ll Have A Homemade Bathbomb Which Rivals Those Sold In Luxury Retailers Across The Country. Keep An Eye On Your Email, We’ll Be Sending You Our Favorite Bath Bomb Recipe Soon After Ordering!
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers also search
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Food Grade Citric Acid Powder At An Affordable Price
If you're into sprouting then you're already familiar with Citric Acid, a natural preservative typically found in citrus fruits such as lemons and limes. A white crystalline powder that acts as a natural preservative and also produces a sour taste in foods, Citric Acid is added to ice cream as an emulsifying agent. It can be used with sugar when making caramel to prevent crystallization, or can be used in recipes in place of lemon juice. Citric Acid helps to create the fizz in carbonated beverages and is used in canning to increase the acidity content in ingredients such as tomatoes.
Making Homemade Bath Bombs Using Citric Acid Is A Simple & Safe-For-Kids Craft.
Whether you’re a professional chef, or a home cook just discovering molecular gastronomy, TextureStar’s line of products will have something for you to step up your game.
We are a Canadian company based out of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, who spend countless hours searching around the globe to source the best quality products to bring home to North America and into your home.
If you have any questions or concerns about this or any of our other products, please do not hesitate to reach out directly so we can be of assistance, your satisfaction is our number one concern.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.04 x 6.46 x 2.95 inches; 2 Pounds
- Date First Available : January 30, 2018
- Manufacturer : TextureStar
- ASIN : B079G51SVL
- Country of Origin : USA
Best Sellers Rank:
#15,358 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #56 in Cooking & Baking Thickeners
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It works great I also soak the calcification off of my hand held shower and faucets. I just mix with hot water in a cup until clear. It’s a low cost easy product to use.
By PEDRO RODRIGUEZ ONLINE on October 16, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.