Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Asterwood Naturals Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Face; Plumping Anti-Aging Face Serum, Hydrating Facial Skin Care Product, Fragrance Free, Pairs Well with Vitamin C Serum & Retinol Serum, 29ml/1 oz
|Price:||$11.61 ($11.61 / Fl Oz) $10.97 ($10.97 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Your Daily Moisture Magnet: This is no ordinary skin care product. Use our hyaluronic acid serum to create a hydration "sandwich" for a plumper, juicier and calmer complexion. Consistent use helps prevent moisture loss by filling the gap between your skin cells so your skin can seal in moisture.
- Anti-Aging and Anti-Wrinkle Properties: The pure hyaluronic acid in this face serum is a powerful ointment that draws in moisture to your skin. Use it daily on a cleansed, damp facial skin and enjoy the effect of reduced fine lines and wrinkles, and restored elasticity. it will turn back the clock, without breaking down your skin!
- Skin Hydration: This face brightening serum can penetrate deeper skin levels and hydrate them. Deep hydration prevents inflammation - a common issue that leads to reduced resilience to pollution, sun exposure, cold, and wind.
- Safe for All Skin Types: Our vegan formula is suitable for sensitive complexions prone to irritation and clogged pores. You can use our hyloranic acid serum as a part of your daytime & nighttime skincare routine. It works well with Vitamin C face serum, retinol, alpha hydroxy acids(AHAs) and beta hydroxy acids (BHAs).
- No Harmful Ingredients: Our formula doesn’t contain parabens, fragrance, sulfates, and oils. Use it twice a day by applying 2-4 drops into your palm and gently rubbing it on your face and neck area. Apply on damp skin and follow with a moisturizer to lock in hydration. Safe to use with vitamin C serum and face oils. All of our beauty products are vegan, gluten free and cruelty-free.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Asterwood Naturals offers pure and potent serums that help the skin of the face and neck area strengthen its defenses against time and the elements. A good skincare routine is one based on hydration, regeneration, and protection. The ingredients in these serums work together to lock in moisture, stimulate collagen production, and repair damage. Founded by Angela Norden, who had a hard time finding anti-aging products for her sensitive skin created with natural formulas. When she came up with combos that worked for her and her family and friends, she decided to make them available for everyone else!
Asterwood Naturals hyaluronic acid serum contains a pure form of this powerful humectant that draws moisture to the skin and penetrates the deeper layers. This serum's formula is ultra-lightweight and won't clog your pores. When well-hydrated, your skin will be smoother, plumper, and more radiant, ready to withstand the elements a lot better.
Our serum comes with all of the good ingredients and none of the gunk. It contains distilled water and pure HA concentrate as its main lubrication agents for replenishing cell moisture. Our clean formula enables HA to perform better as a moisture binder by easily attaching itself to the water in the cells and making them plumper. We refrain from testing on animals and using fragrances, oils, and parabens.
Hyaluronic acid is a great ally to combat early signs of aging since it revitalizes the skin’s outer surface layers. What you can expect is softer, smoother, and radiantly hydrated skin. Using this serum will also improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Due to its calming properties, our serum can also be used on sensitive skin types.
A good rule of thumb is to gently wash and exfoliate your skin first and then apply hyaluronic acid serum, followed by a rich moisturizer. Put 4-6 drops on your palm and gently rub them into the face and neck area. Apply to damp skin to encourage deeper penetration. Suitable for daily use as a part of your morning and nighttime skincare routine. Safe to use in conjunction with Matrixyl 3000, Argireline, Vitamin C, and face oils. Do a patch test before use.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.03 x 2.8 x 2.44 inches; 1 Ounces
- Item model number : Hyaluronic Acid Serum 1 oz
- UPC : 658509695472
- Manufacturer : Asterwood Naturals
- ASIN : B01I7BJD9C
- Best Sellers Rank: #747 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #17 in Facial Serums
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Serum can be used for a period of 12 months after opening. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Store out of reach of children.
Distilled Water (Aqua), Organic Vegan Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Contains less than 2% of Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.
IMPORTANT - This is a CONCENTRATED SERUM. Before using, test a small amount on the skin of your neck to make sure the formula does not irritate or break-out your skin. If compatible with your skin, use as directed. If your skin is naturally dry you may benefit from using a moisturizer or facial oil on top of the serum, or blended together. For maximum absorption, gently wash and exfoliate your face with warm water before applying to damp skin. Apply day and night for fastest results.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2019
Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2019
I have sensitive skin and there has been no bad reaction. I use this after washing my face in the am and pm. Then I use my other products. There has been a difference in my skin. It is looking younger.
I turned 59 and suddenly my skin started wrinkling and drying out. I changed up my skincare routine and added this HA serum and retinol at night. I use a moisturizer as well. Big improvement in a month. This HA serum has played a major part in the improvement. I would recommend it as a valuable player in any skincare regimen.
The one ounce bottle should last you about 6 weeks. This serum would be a very good value if you buy the larger size. Super caring customer service rounds this purchase to a five star review!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.