The Washington Post Digital Access Kindle Edition
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.
- This Digital access subscription includes unlimited access to all content from The Washington Post Company website and The Washington Post Company mobile apps. It also includes daily Kindle issues of The Washington Post Digital Access that can be read with the Kindle mobile app or on any Kindle E-reader. Learn how it works.
- Kindle paid subscriptions come with a risk-free 28-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- A Kindle paid subscription to this magazine will automatically renew until you decide to cancel. For subscriptions with terms of 6 months or longer, or where otherwise required by law, Amazon will send you a renewal notice via email before your subscription expires and notify you of the rate at which your subscription will renew. Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal. We will send you a notification if the renewal price changes. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the renewal order is placed. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle magazines on your smartphone or tablet - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Your subscription to The Washington Post Digital Access includes unlimited access to washingtonpost.com and The Washington Post apps. You also will receive daily Kindle issues of The Washington Post that can be read with the free Kindle mobile app, on any Kindle E-reader, or on any Fire tablet.
How it works
Subscribe with Amazon
Purchase your subscription to The Washington Post here at Amazon.Your billing period begins after your 28-day free trial ends.
Access and enjoy
Use Login with Amazon to access The Washington Post website and The Washington Post mobile apps. Learn more.
You also will receive daily Kindle issues of The Washington Post that can be read with the free Kindle mobile app, on any Kindle E-reader, or on any Fire tablet.
Manage your subscription here
Manage your subscription to The Washington Post here at Amazon in Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
Using Login with Amazon
Login with Amazon allows you to securely login to your subscription using your Amazon user name and password. Amazon will never share your password, credit card information or phone number with this seller.
Use the Login with Amazon button to access your subscription on The Washington Post website or when using The Washington Post mobile apps.
Subscribe with confidence
Amazon will be your first point of contact for customer support. We won't share your credit card information with anyone else. Subscribe with peace of mind that you are in control.
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
Founded almost a century ago, the Washington Post is the oldest daily serving the D.C. area, and is considered one of America's pre-eminent newspapers. Focusing on news and information about the White House and the U.S. government in general, it is the 6th largest newspaper in the United States with a weekday circulation of 656,297 and a Sunday readership of close to 930,619. This publication covers topics ranging from politics, government, technology, business, health, sports, travel and style. The Washington Post launched a website in 1996 (www.washingtonpost.com), and is a 24-7 information site offering breaking news, analysis and opinion on national, world and local events. Coverage features in-depth reporting by Washington Post journalists, multimedia and interactive features like live online discussions and blogs.
The Kindle Edition of The Washington Post contains articles found in the print edition, but will not include some images and tables. Also, some features such as the crossword puzzle, box scores and classifieds are not currently available. For your convenience, issues are automatically delivered wirelessly to your Kindle starting at 5:00 AM Washington DC local time.
- Language : English
- Publication date : October 13, 2020
- Date First Available : January 1, 2016
- Publisher : The Washington Post Company (October 13, 2020)
- ASIN : B000HC48T0
- Best Sellers Rank: #417,719 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Democracy WILL die in darkness so I'm glad you provide the light.