HOUSE AGAIN 2 Pack Tea Infuser , Tea Strainer of Extra Fine Mesh , 18/8 Stainless Steel Tea Ball with Extended Chain Hook to Brew Loose Leaf Tea, Spices & Seasonings …
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.8 x 2.6 x 2.2 inches|
|Number of Items||2|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Better performance, Reasonable price! Each pack includes 1 screw lid, 1 extra fine mesh cup, 1 saucer for avoiding making a mess when taking out. All the parts are made of 18/8 stainless steel. Easy to clean and dishwashable.
- Unlike traditional tea ball or twist lid infuser, our tea strainer features threaded connection design that you’ll feel easier to open and close when using. Besides it seals more tightly so tea leaves will not leak out during the process of brewing.
- Extra fine mesh holes are designed to hold tealeaves, particles or grounds intact while allowing the flavor to drift out.
- Extended 4.7" chains. Fit nearly all the teapots, mugs or cups of different size.
- The HOUSE AGAIN Advantage: Professional tea infuser manufacturer. Multiple high-quality products for your choice. Worry-free 30-DAY and 24/7 friendly customer service.
Customer ratings by feature
Try it! You'll never go back to regular ball-and-chain infusers after using one of these!
House Again Extra Fine Mesh Tea Ball Strainer is made of food-grade 18/8 Stainless Steel; The unique threaded connection design provides you an ultimate experience in brewing; The extended chain hook is capable of hanging on teapots, mugs, cups and meets all your need.
What makes us so proud is the extra fine mesh! Not just medium or large leaf tea, with this fine mesh infuser, you will have more choices to enjoy, even those teas with really fine particulates. No more tea grounds escape.
Extra fine mesh and food-grade 304 stainless-steel
- The extra fine mesh helps you brew your different tea-leaves, herbaceous and spices
- All parts of our tea ball infusers are made of high-quality 304 stainless-steel that is food grade and will not rust, promising years of use.
Unique threaded connection and chains with hook
- Extended 4.7 inches chain with hook is perfect for different size cups, teapots, mugs and bottles
- Easy to clean: Just discard used leaves and rinse in water. Dishwasher washable.
Choose House Again Extra Fine Mesh Tea Infuser To Make Your Favourite Tea
|Tea Infuser Set||Tea Infuser with Drip Tray||Long handled tea infuser||Extremely Fine Mesh Tea Infuser||Large Tea Ball Infuser & Cooking Infuser||Tea Infuser|
|Material||18/8 stainless-steel||18/8 stainless-steel+ Silicone||18/8 stainless-steel+ Silicone||18/8 stainless-steel+ Silicone||18/8 stainless-steel||18/8 stainless-steel+ Silicone|
|Capacity||Single Cup + Large||Single Cup||Large||Large||Large||Single Cup|
|Extra Fine Mesh||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Quantity||3 Pack||4 Pack||1 Pack||1 Pack||1 Pack||4 Pack|
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: After a year they are still holding up strong just stained from all the coffee I've brewed, love this product!
By Molly on September 30, 2018
By Phillip on November 30, 2018
The tight mesh makes so not even small leaf particle escape and it has enough room for the leafs to expand. All around a must but, it's on the small side so I suggest a bigger size if you intend to use for a pot.
I love the little drip tray that comes with it, it seems to be the right size to catch excess drippings.
The screw cap is a bit delicate so don't try to over-tighten - a little finesse goes a long way.
Finally, while the top holes appear a bit larger than the others, I've had no problems with debris floating in my tea. I've made thyme tea with a fine-mesh strainer and never had it come out this good.
Top reviews from other countries
Edit: Be very careful when handling the small holder tray, it has very sharp edges, gave me a deep cut while I was washing it. That’s a design flaw. I think I can do without the tray from now on.
Edit2: Durability: it fell apart after 6-7 months. I think that’s kind of acceptable given that I used it almost every day.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 16, 2019
The ONLY trouble I have with this set? The hook gets caught on my dish drain after washing it up, but I exercise my patience and carefully unhook it. No problem!
I would HIGHLY recommend this set, especially for the great price, and in fact, I will purchase this for my loose leaf tea drinking friends and relatives as a holiday gift.
Buy this product!