TraBoost Organic Red Ginger Root Powder Drink | No Sugar, No Residue, No Dregs, Easily & Perfectly Dissolved | 250 Grams
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.42 Kilograms|
About this item
- 100percent Pure and Natural Red Ginger Powder - Zingiber Officinale Var. Rubra - premium product that hand harvested from several organic farms in East Java, Indonesia
- Net Weight 250 Grams - Up to 88 servings (each serving 1 teaspoon for 160 ml of water or you can adjust the water as desired). It's about 0.29/serving. It is perfect for drinking, cooking or baking.
- No Residue / No Dregs - Wonderful for both hot and iced drinks, this spicy ginger powder is a delicious choice that warms you on cold days or chill you out on a busy day.
- Sugar Free, Caffeine Free, No GMOs, No Preservatives, Vegan and Keto Friendly - Its strong magic spice adds great taste without adding significant calories or carbs to your food and drinks.
- Endless Health Benefits - Provides Anti-inflammatory Support, Boosts Immunity and Metabolism. Red Ginger is touted as the most popular herbal medicine. It is time to make Red Ginger part of your daily supplement.
In contrast to ordinary ginger, red ginger has reddish skin, brownish flesh, spicier taste and contains active substances and antioxidants (Anthocyanin, Shogaol, Gingerol, and Zingeron) which are higher than other ginger species Red Ginger has been used since ancient times to increase endurance help maintain your health. It provides anti-inflammatory support, boosts immunity & Metabolism. TraBoost Red Ginger is hand-harvested from several small organic farms in Jawa Timur, Indonesia.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 4.09 x 3.46 x 3.39 inches; 8.82 Ounces
- Manufacturer : TraBoost
- ASIN : B09QFWR8SL
- Country of Origin : Indonesia
- Best Sellers Rank: #66,668 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #81 in Ginger
- Customer Reviews:
Red Ginger Roots
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.