- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Traverse Bay Fruit Dried Cherries, 14 Ounce
|Price:||$24.97 ($1.78 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||14 Ounce (Pack of 1)|
|Brand||Traverse Bay Fruit|
|Package Weight||0.41 Kilograms|
About this item
- Contains 1 - 14 Ounce Bag of Dried Cherries
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Dried Cherries Sweetened With Sugar; Touch of Sunflower Oil Added to Prevent Clumping. No Preservatives or Sulfites
- MADE IN USA: Dried and Packed in Traverse City, Michigan
- ANY WAY YOU WANT: Eat as snack or add to granola, trail mix, baked goods, salsa, stuffing, fruit salad and ice-cream. Endless Possibilites for Your Creations
- Store in Refrigerator, Freezer, or Cool, Dry Area
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Montmorency Tart Cherry Spritzer
Tart Cherry Post-Workout Protein Bowl
Skillet-Braised Cherry-Kimchi Chicken
Cherry Chocolate Chip Protein Bites
Traverse Bay Fruit Dried Cherries, 14 Ounce cherries are the perfect healthy snack or use for cooking and baking.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.35 x 6.5 x 3.85 inches; 14 Ounces
- UPC : 070283950453
- Manufacturer : Cherry Central
- ASIN : B004L5TUB0
- Best Sellers Rank: #81,793 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #505 in Dried Fruits & Raisins
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As others have mentioned, the price seems to vary, so I add them to my cart then delete/save for later, so that whenever I place an order I check the price and see if it's a good time to buy. An opened bag lasts me about three months without drying out significantly or losing flavor. Even at the highest price these are still a much better value than a 5 oz bag from my nearest grocery store.
A wonderful addition to a well-stocked pantry.
An update: I bought similar cherries the Kirkland brand, and was so disappointed by the taste and texture. These Traverse Bay cherries are the gold standard!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.