|Product Dimensions||3.3 x 4.84 x 1.57 inches; 13.44 Ounces|
|Item Weight||13.4 ounces|
|Date First Available||February 23, 2021|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
3 Way Smart Dimmer Switch 2 Pack Treatlife Single Pole Smart Switch Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, WiFi Light Switch Remote Control, Neutral Wire Needed, Schedule, No Hub Required
|With Deal:||$50.99 ($25.50 / Count) & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.00 (15%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Switch Type||Dimmer Switch|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.3 x 4.84 x 1.57 inches|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Controller Type||Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa|
|Control Method||App, Remote, Voice|
|Unit Count||2 Count|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Easy Install & Safe-support]: Step-by-step instructions will guide you through the wiring process in a short time. Note: The switch must be installed on the power source side, and the other end can only be connected to a traditional switch. Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. Treatlife 3 way dimmer switch works with 2. 4G WiFi only( NOT 5G). The smart switch is for dimmable bulbs. FCC certified. Flame-retardant material and built-in overheat protection for safety.
- [1%-100% Dimming & Voice Control]: This smart dimmer switch can adjust brightness level from 1%-100% with Alexa and Google Assistant voice assistants, it can easily control dimmable light by sending voice commands like“Alexa, dim the living room light to 30%.” Brightness memory function is available for the wifi light switch to remember the last light setting when powered off.
- [3-Way & Single Pole Application]: Treatlife 3 way smart switch can be used as a 3-way or single-pole switch. Just replace one traditional 3-way switch to control the light from 2 locations. Best for top and bottom of a staircase, garage and other large spaces. Please install it near the Electric Box which there is Line Wire. It meets your different lighting needs, save energy and cut down your bill.
- [Remote Control & Schedule]: This dimmer switch controls the light from anywhere and anytime by the Smart Life/Treatlife APP. You can set up schedules for the light to turn on/off according to your daily routines. Support setting countdown, sunrise and sunset timer. The smart light switch will automatically turn the light on with the preset brightness or off at specific times. It looks like someone is at home when you leave.
- [Share Control & Worry-free Support]: Device sharing feature of the alexa light switch allows you to share the control with your family. Let you and your family enjoy the proper atmosphere on different occasions by adjusting the brightness at any time. If you have any questions about your dimmer light switch, please feel free to contact us, we will give you online installation assistance.
Specification for this product family
There is a newer version of this item:
From the brand
- No Hub Required
- Secured 2.4GHz WiFi Network
- Press and hold the on/off button for 5 seconds until the red indicator light blinks rapidly to connect the network
- If the indicator light remains red, it means that the device is not connected to the network
- If the router is changed, please hold the on/off button for 5 seconds to reconnect to the network
Adjust the Atmosphere of Your Home Anywhere!
The 3-way dimmer smart switch lets you control all dimmer light bulbs by your phone. 0% - 100% smart dimming range can adjust the ambiance of space better. From scheduling to creating scenes, the Smart Life app puts you in control, wherever you are.
Using it as a 3-way smart switch to control the same light from 2 locations. Smart design for the top and bottom of stairs, perfect for large rooms with multiple entrances, etc.
- Rated Voltage: 120V/60HZ
- Max Power: 150W LED, 150W CFL, 400W INC
- App Supported: Smart Life APP/ TreatLife APP
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz
- Applicable Equipment: Non-intelligent dimmable light bulbs
App / Manual Smart Dimming
You can easily adjust the dimming level of 1% -100% by the button or APP, set the perfect ambiance light for any activities. Creating atmosphere on different occasions with desired brightness.
Single-Pole and 3-way Application
Using the 3-way smart dimmer switch as single pole or 3-way switch to control the light from 1 or 2 locations. Just replace one traditional 3-way switch to control the light from 2 locations. It will save more money and power.
Add a group of Treatlife smart dimmer switch to control a collection of lights. When your family and friends arrive at the agreed location, you can turn on all lights in the house with one click. It makes the party full of surprises and fun!
Just tap the button in the smart life APP, you can share your dimmer smart plug to all family members. It makes your family relationships closer and makes your life easier and smarter.
The smart switch allows fade off the lights in the child's bedroom after turning on the switch, so that the baby's eyes will never be shocked by too bright light.
No need to understand complex 3-way wiring, step-by-step instructions will guide you through the wiring process. Excellent customer support is always behind you to help at any time.
|3-way Smart Dimmer Switch 1Pack||Smart Night Light 1Pack||Zigbee Door Sensor 1Pack||Smart Motion Sensor 1Pack||Outdoor Dimmer Plug 1Pack||Smart Light Bulbs 4Pack|
|Work with Alexa/Google Home||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No Hub Required||✓||✓||Zigbee Hub Required||Zigbee Hub Required||✓||✓|
|Wattage||150W LED, 150W CFL, 400W INC||2W||5V1A USB included||150W LED, 150W CFL, 400W INC||9W=60W|
|Battery||NO||NO||3V CR2032 batteries required (included)||3V CR123A batteries required (included)||No||No|
Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For those of you contemplating buying Kasa vs Treatlife:
The only thing that upsets me is I used Kasa switches for the other areas of the house. I probably have 50+ smart switches in my house. Treatlife are superior to the kasa switches in every way. The biggest complaint with the kasa dimmer switches is their reaction time. It takes a full 1-2 seconds to turn light on/off. The treatlife ones are practically instant. They also have a much softer clicker button. Not to mention a 3 way dimmer product which kasa lacks.
Another huge blow to Kasa switches is the ease of adding the treatlife switches. You can add basically all of them in one swoop. The Kasa ones you have to add one by one and go through hoops. Each kasa switch needs to connect to its own wifi first then updated to the router wifi. Each kasa switch takes 3-4 minutes to add (longer if firmware needs updating). Its painful. So painful I have switches I havent added yet. Treatlife on the other hand is way quicker. I added 20+ of them in less than 10 minutes. You just put all the switches in a sync mode (holding n button for 5 sec) and the app adds all of them at one time.
I may switch all my kasa ones to treatlife. The kasa reaction delay is just too annoying to bare,
Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2021
From what I've read Feit brand allows you to have 2 dimmers on the same circuit dimmable from either end - but regardless will require modifications to wiring on both ends.
I found the best way to get it to hook up was to use the AP mode vs EZ mode but your mileage may vary. Once hooked up thru the app Alexa, in my case, found it immediately and I was able to voice control it. It's actually much more useful and convenient than I was thinking it might be.
I've bought multiple products by this company and the support team is quite responsive and any issues I have had they were able to help me fix. My worst issue was switching wireless networks and having to reset the devices but it was all straightened out with a bit of time.
Make sure you have a non-5ghz wireless network with signal where you want it!
BTW- my house had both the line and load in the same box but my electrician knew how to hook the switches up to make it work so don’t think this switch won’t work if yours is wired that way.