Have one to sell?
Foaming Soap Pump Dispensers Stainless Steel Spring, ULG Soap and Lotion Dispensers Pump 2 Piece Replacement for Dimension 40mm Bottles
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.Amazon's Choice in Bathroom Countertop Soap Dispensers by ULG
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Stainless Steel / PP Plastic|
|Number of Sets||2|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BPA & Lead-Free- Set of 2 pieces foam soap pumps are made of PP plastic, which are durable and does not contain any dangerous chemicals or compounds, BPA free and lead-free. The re-using foaming soap dispensers are safe as well as human and environmental health.
- Fits Standard Bottle Size- 40/410 inches thread, stands for neck width and depth, please make sure that your bottle has 40.00 mm (1.57" roughly) or so neck diameter, fits most different shape of bottles in the market. And from the base of the pump to the bottom of the tube is about 4.75”, and the actual tube is roughly 3”.
- Saving Soap - The foaming pump makes the concentrated soap and water into rich foam in each pump, which can reduce the water consumption up to 45% and reduce soap consumption by up to 75%. You can get the same cleaning effect by simply using the great lather to clean and use water to rinse, saving soap, saving water, saving money!
- Lockable Replacement Pump- The rotating foam soap dispensers can be locked with a clockwise twist to prevent the soap pump from being squeezed, leaking, and dripping when you don't need it. Perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, toilets, outdoors or anywhere with a sink.
- PRACTICAL & ECO-FRIENDLY - No more struggle in using the single-use plastic and doing harm to the earth, and no more globs of soap dried onto the sink or hand towels. You can also encourage your kids for more hand washing with the lovely foam! Unlimited use includes DIY liquid hand soap, shampoo, facial cleanser, mousses, disinfectant in a ratio of 1:3-5. It's perfect for use in the kitchen, bathroom, hall bathroom or anywhere you have a sink!
This fits your .
Customer ratings by feature
Easy to use
Value for money
Frequently bought together
Get it as soon as Saturday, Oct 8
Sold by ULG Direct and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Choose items to buy together.
Customers also search
From the brand
Stainless Steel Spring
High-Quality Bottle Neck
|Gray Foaming Soap Dispensers||White Foaming Soap Dispensers||Black Foaming Soap Dispensers||Grey Foaming Soap Pump||Soap Dispensers Bottles|
|Material||PET+PP Plastic+Stainless Steel||PET+PP Plastic+Stainless Steel||PET+PP Plastic+Stainless Steel||PP Plastic+Stainless Steel||PET Plastic+ABS Electroplating Plastics|
|Package||3 Pieces||3 Pieces||6 Pieces||2 Pieces||4 Pieces|
Compare with similar items
4.3 out of 5
93 global ratings
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on September 16, 2022
I love these. Ordered as pump replacements, because my daughter couldn't use the dispenser from the soap dispenser set I had placed. These are easy enough for my 4 yr old, at the time, to use. Have one in her bathroom, and kitchen, where she uses it the most. These are even great to use when cooking and you need to wash your hands, soft enough to press the pump w the back side of your hand, with ease.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on July 31, 2022
I have blueland soap dispensers and one of the pumps kept breaking. This fit great and no issues since putting it on the jars. Will buy again if I have anymore that stop working. Great quality!
3 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on March 27, 2022
Bought to replace the cheap pumps that come with Blueland foaming soap bottles after they broke. They would frequently get stuck in a "pressed down" position, and required some coaxing to get popped back up to the "ready" position. Unscrewed the original pumps, and then screwed these on the bottle with no problem These pumps feel more sturdy, and the spring also feels "stronger" to me -- although it's still just basic plastic construction. Aesthetically I prefer the way the Blueland pumps look, but I'll take function over form in this case... I just want a working soap pump!!
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on February 28, 2022
I bought this dual pack to replace the broken pump on another glass bottle. It fit perfectly and has been working, problem free, for a couple of months now. Hoping it lasts longer than the original. Thank you!