Foaming Soap Pump Dispensers Bottles 300ml (10oz) ULG Plastic Foam Liquid Hand Soap Containers BPA Free Empty Press Bottles for Kitchen and Bathroom 3 Piece Black…
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Sets||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SAVING SOAP - The foaming pump adds the required air to turn it all into rich foam, which can reduce the water consumption during washing up to 45% and reduce soap consumption by up to 75%, you can use less water to get the same cleaning benefits.
- BPA & LEAD FREE - Set of 3 pieces empty bottles (10 oz/300 ml) made of PET plastic bottle and PP plastic pump head. It’s strong and contains no dangerous chemicals or compounds. Each dispenser is BPA and lead free, safe to use.
- GREEN REPLACEMENT - Foam soap dispensers releases less soap than regular liquid soap dispensers do, you can get clean, bacteria free hands with less soap. They're refillable and money saving. Ideal for Dr. Bronner's or Kirk's Castile Liquid Soap!
- MONEY SAVING - You can use a liquid soap in diluted form, reduce the use of soap for each wash with the same cleaning effect! Economical, convenient and refillable
- WIDE APPLICABILITY - Mix 1 part liquid soap with 5 parts water or fill with foaming soap solution. (Also you can use your favorite proportion to DIY) Unlimited use includes DIY liquid hand soap,shampoo,facial cleanser,mousses,disinfectant, etc. It’s perfect for use in the Kitchen, Bathroom, Hall Bathroom or anywhere you have a sink!
Customer ratings by feature
From the brand
1. If the liquid is too viscous or contains impurities, it will cause the foaming net plug, the pump head jammed, press no foam, etc.
2. This bottle is not resistant to high temperature. It is unsuitable for lotion with a temperature of over 40℃, and do not disinfect it with boiling water.
-- Saving: You can use a diluted form of liquid hand soap, less soap is used per hand washing session with equal cleaning results!!
-- Easy to use: Combine 1 part liquid soap with 5 parts water or fill with foaming soap solution. Also you can use your favorite proportion to DIY.
-- Multipurpose: You can use our dispenser for any other variety of liquid hand soap,shampoo,facial cleanser,mousses and so on.It’s perfect for use in the Kitchen, Bathroom, Hall Bathroom or anywhere you have a sink!
Package including: 3 pieces foaming empty bottles
|White Faoming Pump 2 Pieces||Grey Faoming Pump 2 Pieces||Grey Foaming Soap Dispensers 10oz||Black Foaming Soap Dispensers 10oz||Soap Dispensers Bottles||Soap Dispensers Bottles with Plastic Pump|
|Material||PP Plastic+Stainless Steel||PP Plastic+Stainless Steel||PET+PP Plastic+Stainless Steel||PET+PP Plastic+Stainless Steel||PET Plastic+Stainless Steel||PET Plastic+ABS Plastic|
|Package||2 Pieces||2 Pieces||3 Pieces||6 Pieces||2 pieces||4 pieces|
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't want to get a glass pump because I have limited space on my sink, and quite frankly was afraid that I'd end up knocking a glass one into the sink, having it break, and have to end up having to deal with glass shards in the drain.
This solved the problem, and even though there are three pumps in this pack, I've had no need to use any of the other two, so this purchase should last me a while.
By Olivia Mayer on August 17, 2022
The one used by the kitchen sink broke. It no longer emits foam, just drools soap down the front. The one in the bathroom is still working with castile soap. Could be the soap, could be the positioning causing a different angle of pressure. Lowered the rating from 5 to 4.
Easy to use and makes great foam. I use diluted natural dish soap. You have to dilute a lot, thus saving a lot of soap. These foaming dispensers seem to be pretty good. They are better than other plastic ones of similar shape I had before. The other ones would stop working after a six months or so. Even the fancy, decorator ones that cost more go bad after a while. I've only had these for less than 2 months, but so far so good. Will update if they turn out to be junk.