Have one to sell?
URORU Automatic Modern Kids Soap Dispenser Refillable Battery Powered Hand Soap Electric Dispenser for Home Bathroom Kitchen Restaurant School Office Countertop Soap Dispenser
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Sets||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bathroom countertop soap dispenser with an easy-to-fill clear tank that lets you see how much liquid is still available. Pump head has an infrared sensor for contactless liquid dispensing
- Place your hand under the spout and the soap or sanitizer will easily flow into the palm of your hand.The touchless dispensador de jabon liquido para cocina can be spot cleaned-do not submerge in water.
- Made of durable plastic with Removable Covers .easy to fill clear tank let's you see how much liquid is still available
- The automatic hand soap with pump is also suitable for kitchen sink or bathroom, easy to clean the dishes
- Easy to remove top cover.fill Transparent tank with your favorite liquid soap or sanitizer. Finished size: 3.2" x 7.6" x 5.3", Uses 3 AAA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
This fits your .
Buy it with
3.9 out of 5
126 global ratings
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on September 8, 2022
The directions were locked inside the dispenser. The directions seem to indicate that is requires FoamSoap. The write-up did not say that. I am returning it.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on March 21, 2022
I don’t like the fact that it doesn’t work.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on April 4, 2022
I have purchased several different makes/ models/ brands of these soap dispensers and I have NEVER had to put a dish underneath it because it sprayed out SO much soap and all over the counter!! What a mess!! Mind you..I used recommended soap in it ( I have enough experience w these already) so this should not be acting this way. This is definitely going to have to go back.
One person found this helpful