UUJOLY Foaming Soap Dispenser, 450ml (15oz) Refillable Pump Bottle Plastic for Liquid Soap, Shampoo, Body Wash (2 Pcs) (Amber)
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Sets||2|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Save soap: This plastic foaming soap dispenser can reduce the amount of soap. Add water in a ratio of 1:3~5 to produce a rich foam that will allow your soap to be recycled better.
- Safety material: Made of high-quality PETG material, not easy to break, and the durable plastic pump head can be reused.
- Multi-uses: Liquid bottle can be placed in the fillable bathroom kitchen laundry room for soap, shower gel, shampoo. Hand soap, etc.
- Large capacity: 2.64" x 2.64" x 7.48"inch (67x67x190mm), can hold 15 oz of foam soap solution.
- Design: There is a plastic safety buckle between the top of the pump and the top of the plastic screw for fixing, you can remove it, the plunger on the pump moves freely.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Customers also search
1. Only add liquid soap
2. Do not pour multiple mixed liquids to prevent chemical reactions
Fillable liquid foam bottle can be placed in the bathroom kitchen laundry room for soap, shower gel, shampoo, Hand soap, Cleanser, etc.
Material: Made of high-quality PETG material
Product Size: 2.64" x 2.64" x 7.48"inch (67x67x190mm)
weight: 0.18 lb
Package: foam soap dispenser x 2
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Am using the pre-made WW brand foam hand soap and have not mixed my own. It's never in stock any more and I'm not paying the big brand asking price so I may mix my own. If you do, use good soap and mix and measure accurately.
My hands are large, 16 ring finger, and this is juuuuust enough soap for a GOOD but light hand wash. If I got some bacon fat or light oil or something, for my big hands I might use two squirts of this. It makes a very nice and even foam, and dispenses the same amount every time.
Long tube so give it a couple uses to settle down and get consistent. I have learned, using foam soaps and making my own, DO NOT mix different soap brands. I was surprised to mix some of the pre-made D store bought foam soaps with my perfectly useful WW pre made - and they did NOT mix well, and one settled to the bottom.
I prefer to not spend time filling my often used hand soap dispensers, and so far am very happy with these. I will add more to this post if they fail prematurely.
Think I am going to get more to have one out on the covered patio for grill messes and garden work.
By Debra L. Kusek on September 23, 2022
Note: I will update in a month or 2 and will let you know if it's still working good.