Unique Loom Paris Collection Pastel Tones Traditional Distressed Blue Runner Rug (2' 7 x 6' 0)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Product Dimensions||31"L x 5"W|
|Back Material Type||Cotton|
|Is Stain Resistant||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Pile: Polypropylene - Backing: Cotton - Weave: Machine Woven (Power Loomed) - Made In: Turkey
- Size in FT: 2' 7 x 6' 0 - Size in CM: 80 x 185 - Pile Height & Thickness: 1/4" - Colors: Blue, Beige, Navy Blue, Light Blue
- Easy-to-clean, stain resistant, and does not shed - underlay (rug pad) recommended to prevent slipping and sliding
- Easy to clean, just follow these instructions: As long as it's a short-pile, indoor rug, we recommend spot cleaning with resolve, and regular vacuuming is recommended - you can use a carpet cleaner (shampooer) but it should be dried immediately and evenly
- In case of creases - roll the rug in the opposite direction, while applying pressure to the rug - take the edge, flip it where there is a crease, and slowly pull the rug back, while applying a downward pressure on the crease
Customers also search
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Ideal for Children & Pets
Perfect for high traffic areas in your home!
Available in round, square, standard, and runner sizes.
Quality You Can See
Our rugs are made with only the best materials!
Affordable & Elegant
These designs add traditional elements while fitting almost all budgets.
Light and delicate tones cascade through our Kensington Collection. Each rug in this collection is exceptionally opulent. The colors used in this collection are very calming and subtle, creating a muted, artistic tone in any room. This consistent, serene collection is sure to add sophistication and poise to any area you choose.
Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2016
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By kidsparrow37 on May 8, 2016
By Kristen S on February 21, 2018