Us Weekly Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.
- Kindle paid subscriptions come with a risk-free FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- A Kindle paid subscription to this magazine will automatically renew until you decide to cancel. For subscriptions with terms of 6 months or longer, or where otherwise required by law, Amazon will send you a renewal notice via email before your subscription expires and notify you of the rate at which your subscription will renew. Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal. We will send you a notification if the renewal price changes. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the renewal order is placed. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle magazines on your smartphone or tablet - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription renews, Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
Us Weekly is your source for the latest celebrity news. Get exclusive stories from Hollywood insiders, and read all the juicy intimate details about their lives.
You’ll see the hottest fashion from the red carpet, the best celebrity diets, and the newest beauty trends. With regular features like "The Red Carpet," "Who Wore It Best?," and "Hot Hollywood," you'll always be entertained and in-the-know.
The Kindle Edition of this magazine includes Page View. In Page View, your magazines look just like the printed edition with all the photos and formatting.
- Language : English
- Publication date : April 3, 2022
- Date First Available : November 11, 2011
- Publisher : A360 Media, LLC (April 3, 2022)
- ASIN : B0063FX4UE
- Best Sellers Rank: #515 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2012
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
of today. I prefer to read it online especially because I have been reading it that way and then I received the printed version and found it to be very
disconcerting in print. I am sure there are many people who would rather read it from the printed version, so it is better to offer it both ways and you can look for deals over the newsstand prices.
It's a good magazine, but not People.
They do weird things like sell advertising as editorial.
Are we REALLY that dumb?
Don't get me wrong.
I still like it.
It's just that is s really a dumbed down version of People.
And BTW, People is really doing some weird things with the subscription to it.
They are charging for postage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!