2.4GHz Cool Car Wireless Mouse Car Mice with USB Receiver
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended Uses For Product||Gaming|
|Compatible Devices||PC Computer|
|Special Feature||Wireless car mouse for laptop electronics, Cool sport car wireless cordless mouse optocal mice|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wireless usb optical mouse fashion sport car design,cool gaming mouse for laptop computer,good choice for using or as gifts for kids,girls,women and men
- Powered by 1 AA battery(not included),Size:4.5(L)*1.7(H)*2(W)inch, Net weight:2.47oz,1600 DPI,3 Buttons (the receiver is placed in the bottom of the mouse)
- Plug and Play, no any drive is needed;Energy-saving,if mouse is not used for short time, it will turn to power saving mode to save energy
- 2.4GHz wireless digital transmission technology, operation distance is up to 10 meters
- Support most operating system,Windows 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / Win 7 / Linux or Mac OS and more
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Cool sport car shaped wireless mouse for laptop computer notebook,eyecatching ergonomic design,good choice as gifts for kids,teens,students,teachers,girls,women and men.
Mini Receiver can be inserted into the slot in the bottom of the mouse, allowing ease storage when not used.
Uses 2.4Ghz wireless optical technology, transmission up to 10 metres operating distance.
Plug and play, no need any drive, works on most surfaces smoothly.
Support most operating system, Windows 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / Win 7 / Linux or Mac OS.
With cool design and comfortable hand feeling,this wireless mouse give you special experience in using it.
Powered by 1 * AA battery (Not Included),Dimension:4.5(L)*1.7(H)*2(W)inch, Net Weight:2.47oz,1600 DPI,3 Buttons.
Switch Life: 5 million cycles,Automatically Power saving sleeping function.
How to use:
1.The USB receiver is placed in the bottom of the mouse;Take out the USB receiver, then plug the USB into computer;
Prepare 1* AA battery when you first use it(not included);The mouse and receiver will connect automatically in a few seconds.
2.If it can not go to paring mode,the mouse need to pair with the USB again:Turn off the Switch,pull down the USB receiver from computer,
then plug in the USB and turn on the mouse switch again,get the mouse colse distance with the USB receiver.
Cute design with LED headlight,the headlight is formed only because of light transmission,sometimes it hides inside that you cannot see it,this won't affect use.
The light is not strong,this could save battery power.
1 x Wireless mouse
1 x USB receiver (placed inside the top cover)
1 x Using instruction
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mouse looks as good as my previous $50 Road Mice Mustang mouse. Fit finish and quality are on par with each other. The battery has been fine for month that I've been using it. The scroll wheel feels quality. It looks terrific.
I did experience a couple of issues that were mentioned in other reviews. I've resolved them both and here is how to fix them:
1. The mouse powering off after a few minutes. Yes, it shuts down after a few minutes of not using it. If you simply roll the scroll wheel one click either way, it instantly turns on. Not an inconvenience and it took a day or two where I do it without thinking about it.
2. One headlight worked intermittently. This one might be an issue for some. I took the mouse apart (1 screw) and found that the issue was where the led was soldered onto the circuit board. I simply used a soldering iron to reflow the solder at the led and it works 100% now. Super simple if you know how to use a soldering iron. If you don't/can't solder, yours will probably have the same problem when you get it, thus my 4 star rating...
By LkBrett on December 21, 2017
The car was a bit too wide to be comfortable and the side mirrors, which are usually left off car mice, made positioning your hand on the mouse feel awkward. Also, the product's listing indicated it was a Ferrari, but there is no official branding of any kind on this product. It also seemed to be relatively cheaply made and kind of looked it. I didn't give it a rating for battery life because I disliked the feel of the mouse so much that I gave it away to a friend and did not use it long enough to find out what the battery life was like.
It did set up reasonably well and worked with no issues. It was also quite inexpensive.
By bschipper on May 26, 2019