Utopia Bedding Quilted Fitted Mattress Pad (Twin XL) - Elastic Fitted Mattress Protector - Mattress Cover Stretches up to 16 Inches Deep - Machine Washable Mattress Topper
Enhance your purchase
|Closure Type||Elastic Fitted|
|Fabric Type||100% Microfiber|
About this item
- 100% Microfiber
- MATTRESS PAD - Twin XL size mattress pad measures 39 by 80 inches; The skirt fits to 16-inch deep mattress; for best results please protect the cover as it is NOT WATERPROOF or SPILL PROOF
- DURABLE - Quilted mattress pad cover is durable and long lasting and is significant for keeping your mattress free of stains
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE - This super soft quilt with fiberfill has additional loft that provides extra comfortable sleep and protection; The elastic all around secures the pad into position
- AN IDEAL CHOICE - This mattress pad is a perfect choice if you're considering a comfortable, soft, breathable and high quality mattress pad
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - The cover is machine washable and you can tumble dry on low; do not bleach; easy maintenance; natural drying
Customer ratings by feature
From the brand
Additional Layer Of Softness
Our Plush Siliconized Fibrefill Mattress Pad provides you with a heavenly sleeping experience. It has been made with high-loft polyester fibrefill that fluffs incredibly to give you cozy feel and most relaxing sleep. The top is made of brushed microfiber fabric that gives superior comfort against your skin.
With this mattress pad, you can revitalize an aging mattress, change the softness or firmness, or give yourself an extra layer of luxury to sleep on. Sitting on top of the mattress, under your sheets, it offers extra padding and comfort that could make all the difference to your quality of sleep. Suited for personal use or a guest bed, the polyester mattress pad makes a versatile addition to your home.
360 Degree Bed Protection
Drift off to a peaceful comfy sleep surrounded by the comfort of our soothing and high diamond stitch quilting mattress pad. Constructed with beautiful quilted diamond pattern design, walls between top and bottom layers prevent polyester filling from clumping and shifting and assures that it remains evenly distributed below you cushioning your pressure points while you slowly drift off into a heavenly sleep.
Snuggle away with your partner for a cozy and restful night's sleep with our architecturally designed Quilted Plush Mattress Pad that promotes easy movement while adding a cloud-like surface to the bed simultaneously.
What's Inside Of Utopia Bedding Mattress Pad
Features & Care Of Your Mattress Pad
Utopia Bedding Quilted Mattress Pad is made keeping breath-ability in mind. It traps moisture and promote conditions that are conducive to a peaceful and comfortable sleep.
Smooth Grip System
Smooth Grip Skirt System fits mattresses up to 16 inches deep. Unlike other skirt systems, Smooth-Grip works like a fitted sheet, wrapping right round your mattress.
Wash the mattress pad on a gentle or delicate setting with two rinse cycle, using cold water. Add a small amount of all-natural detergent. Too much soap can strip the pad, so be sparing.
Dry the mattress pad in a large capacity dryer on the lowest temperature setting possible to prevent shrinkage or stretching of the elastic. This will take 2-3 hours, but you want to make certain that the mattress pad is completely dry before putting to bed.
Choose What Fits Best
|Mattress Pad (Twin)||Mattress Pad (Twin XL)||Mattress Pad (Full)||Mattress Pad (Queen)||Mattress Pad (King)||Mattress Pad (King Cal)|
|Material||Brushed Microfiber||Brushed Microfiber||Brushed Microfiber||Brushed Microfiber||Brushed Microfiber||Brushed Microfiber|
|Available Color||White, Grey, Navy, Beige||White||White, Grey, Navy, Beige||White, Grey, Navy, Beige||White, Grey, Navy, Beige||White|
|Available Sizes||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Short Queen, Queen, King, California King||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Short Queen, Queen, King, California King||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Short Queen, Queen, King, California King||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Short Queen, Queen, King, California King||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Short Queen, Queen, King, California King||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Short Queen, Queen, King, California King|
|Design||Diamond Stitched||Diamond Stitched||Diamond Stitched||Diamond Stitched||Diamond Stitched||Diamond Stitched|
|Closure Type||Elastic Fitted Stretch Up To 16 Inch||Elastic Fitted Stretch Up To 16 Inch||Elastic Fitted Stretch Up To 16 Inch||Elastic Fitted Stretch Up To 16 Inch||Elastic Fitted Stretch Up To 16 Inch||Elastic Fitted Stretch Up To 16 Inch|
|Fitted Style Sheet||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A word to those who downgraded the product.
1. This product does not claim it's waterproof and states quite fully that it is a polyester mattress cover. It does not mention anything about vinyl or waterproofing. If you have children and let them bring food and drink onto their beds, you need to have a vinyl mattress cover.
2. In regards to a comment that it does not make their mattress more cushy, comfy, or luxurious; it is not meant to! This product is a quarter inch in height and is simply meant to cover the mattress so that you can remove this locational he and wash it and keep dead skin cells and sweat from penetrating onto your mattress.
If you have back pain when you wake up in the morning's simply put, you need a new mattress.
I spent the last year thinking my already arthritic back was the issue, it was not, it was my mattress.
After going on vacation and sleeping in very upscale hotel beds and not waking up with pain it was a very clear indication of time to change my mattress.
Mattresses are meant to be replaced every 6 to 7 years. After doing massive amounts of research about hotel bedding etc.… The reason hotel beds feel so good is because they are replaced every six months.
If you cannot afford to replace your mattress and are looking for something to put on top of it to create more support and take away pressure points you need to look for a down, or a latex foam one and a half to 2 inch mattress topper.
This product is perfect for what it describes, and looks nice does not have any oder and fit my high mattress perfectly.
Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2019
Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2017