|Speaker Type||Wireless, In Ceiling, Surround, Soundbar|
VIZIO 24-inch D-Series Full HD 1080p Smart TV & V-Series 2.0 Compact Home Theater Sound Bar with DTS Virtual:X, Bluetooth, Voice Assistant Compatible, Includes Remote Control - V20-J8
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Screen Size||24 Inches|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, HDMI|
|Mounting Type||Floor Standing, Ceiling Mount|
|Speaker Type||Wireless, In Ceiling, Surround, Soundbar|
About this item
- Product 1: 1080p High-Definition - Watch TV in crisp, clear 1080p Full HD resolution and experience a brilliant picture with the VIZIO D-Series.
- Product 1: Full Array LED Backlight - Evenly distributed LEDs across the screen’s backlight deliver superior light uniformity and picture performance.
- Product 1: IQ Picture Processor - Delivers superior picture processing, faster navigation, and quicker load times to get to your favorite content faster.
- Product 1: V-Gaming Engine - Automatically optimizes picture mode for gaming and makes the latest console gaming even more responsive with Auto Game mode, Variable Refresh Rate with AMD FreeSync and D-Series lowest input lag.
- Product 2: Compact, versatile design – Sleek, rounded all-black finish with easy-to-clean textured surface, optimized for small-med rooms.
- Product 2: DTS Virtual:X – Sound Enhancement for room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized sound
- Product 2: Full-Range Speakers – 2 full-range speakers in the sound bar provide coherent sound and brilliant clarity.
- Product 2: 70Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response – Wide, natural frequency response means you can hear what the artist intended.
- 1080p High-Definition - Watch TV in crisp, clear 1080p Full HD resolution and experience a brilliant picture with the VIZIO D-Series.
- Full Array LED Backlight - Evenly distributed LEDs across the screen’s backlight deliver superior light uniformity and picture performance.
- IQ Picture Processor - Delivers superior picture processing, faster navigation, and quicker load times to get to your favorite content faster.
- V-Gaming Engine - Automatically optimizes picture mode for gaming and makes the latest console gaming even more responsive with Auto Game mode, Variable Refresh Rate with AMD FreeSync and D-Series lowest input lag.
- SmartCast - With intuitive navigation, enjoy instant access to the best selection of apps from top-tier streaming services like Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, HBO Max and many more right out of the box.
- Compact, versatile design – Sleek, rounded all-black finish with easy-to-clean textured surface, optimized for small-med rooms.
- DTS Virtual:X – Sound Enhancement for room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized sound
- Full-Range Speakers – 2 full-range speakers in the sound bar provide coherent sound and brilliant clarity.
- 70Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response – Wide, natural frequency response means you can hear what the artist intended.
- 95dB Loudness – Experience startling dynamics with minimal distortion or compression for remarkable room-shaking sound.
Visible screen diagonal
24" / 61 cm
VIZIO 24-inch D-Series Full HD 1080p Smart TV with Apple AirPlay and Chromecast Built-in, Screen Mirroring for Second Screens, & 150+ Free Streaming Channels, D24f4-J01, 2021 Model
Versatility and performance collide with the new D-Series Full HD Smart TV that comes loaded with a full array backlight for better contrast and uniformity, brilliant 1080p Full HD resolution and an ultra-fast VIZIO IQ processor with support for immersive audio pass-through for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. Game on with the V-Gaming Engine which enables next-level gaming performance with features like Variable Refresh Rate, AMD FreeSync, auto game mode and low latency gaming. D-Series blends power, speed and versatile size in a stunning three sided bezel-less design. Stream it all with the award-winning SmartCast platform loaded with the best selection of built-in apps including WatchFree+ that lets you enjoy free access to live TV and hundreds of free channels right out of the box. SmartCast also works with Apple AirPlay 2 and Chromecast built-in, offering unparalleled entertainment in a size that fits your lifestyle.
VIZIO V-Series 2.0 Compact Home Theater Sound Bar with DTS Virtual:X, Bluetooth, Voice Assistant Compatible, Includes Remote Control - V20-J8
Transform your TV sound with the incredible V-Series 2.0 Compact Sound Bar, from VIZIO, America’s #1 Sound Bar Brand. Compact in size, yet powerful in performance, delivering the audio experience that your favorite content deserves. The clean, low profile design fits neatly under smaller TVs. Enjoy outstanding clarity and room-filling sound with Dolby Audio and DTS Digital Surround that combine to create a realistic audio experience. With 2 power-packed full-range speakers, the V-Series delivers striking performance beyond its minimalist size. Get setup and listening in minutes with the included HDMI ARC cable that provides the highest-quality audio in a simple, single-cable setup. This also allows you to control your sound bar with your TV remote. Wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts with Bluetooth using your phone or compatible device, and conveniently amplify the voice of your favorite assistant by easily connecting it to the Voice Assistant input, for an upgraded, smart audio experience.
Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This tv is less than a year old and Visio sent a update and killed it. They do not back up there year warranty. They also said they would replace it and then did not. Run from this TV and anything with smartCast. This is a known problem with their updates DO NOT BUY! I will not be buy anything Visio again.
I connected it to my fiber optic cable which is 350 Mb/s. Accepted the connection. Tried to do the update. FAILED. Checked the connection. TV said it was connected but no network. Gave an error code and said FAILED.
Checked my modem which said that it was connected. Still could not do the update.
Re-booted the TV. Came back on and showed that it was downloading 5 files. Downloaded each file and then installed them. Checked the updates, not there.
Decided to get the app from Google Play. Paired the tablet to the TV. Chose for it to forget the wifi connection. Entered password again. Successful download!
Double checked the TV connection. SUCCESS. No more error messages saying NO NETWORK CONNECTION.
Had a TCL ROKU TV for only 6 years. Developed screen problems where the top of the screen had a dark band across it. Did not want another ROKU TV. Also did not want a FireTV.
Wanted a TV that I could just use a ROKU ULTRA and watch what I wanted.
This TV is in my bedroom. I don’t need 4K in my bedroom.
It has become harder to find 32” TVs that are not 4K.
I don’t know anything about monitors. The apps on this TV are totally unneeded for me.
Thank goodness this TV is cheap and does what I want!
The picture is great!
I use my ROKU ULTRA remote to turn on the TV and go from there. No VISIO remote needed.
I tried two other 24" TV's (LG and Insignia) and the pictures were very mediocre (although some reviewers thought they were fine). I had a Samsung 24" before with a beautiful picture, so I had something to compare them to. The picture on this TV is not as good, but it is pretty good, once adjusted properly (I'll speak to that in a moment). It is the most recent 24" TV from Vizio (as of March 2022). There is one other 24" model in their recent lineup, the D24f4-j01 which has a bezel-less design.
Of interest to almost everyone getting a 24" TV is the sound. Out of the box, the sound is OK, but not as loud as many would prefer. However, there is a way to correct this, which I'll get to shortly.
As to reliability, I've had this since November 2021, so it's too soon to tell. So far, so good, although Vizio has a bad track record in that regard.
It comes with lots of apps built in, probably all that most people would want. I don't see a way to add more. I can't tell you how well they work on the TV itself, as I use Amazon's Fire TV stick. With that, you can add tons of apps. That works very well.
There are two HDMI inputs on the back. It should be noted that this is not the traditional ultra-thin TV. It is 2 1/4" thick, which allow for better (not great) speakers.
OK, the settings you will need to get the best picture. This is the results of weeks of fine-tuning that seemed the best to me. You may need to make minor adjustments for your eye, but I suggest you try these for a few days before making any changes to allow yourself to get used to them.
Go to settings (the black and white "sun" button below the Pluto button on the upper left)/picture. These settings are in the order that they appear.
Color Temperature NORMAL
Now, for the sound. Go to Setting/Audio.
Volume Leveling ON (This will noticeably increase the volume)
Dialog enhancer HIGH
There you go. This seems to be one of the very best choices available for the ever shrinking 24" TV offering.
Top reviews from other countries
Con una barra de sonido puedes sacarle mucho potencial.
Reviewed in Mexico 🇲🇽 on December 4, 2021