|Item Weight||13.57 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||28.64 x 7.04 x 18.99 inches|
|Item model number||D32f-G61|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
VIZIO 32-inch D-Series - Full HD 1080p Smart TV with Apple AirPlay and Chromecast Built-in, Screen Mirroring for Second Screens, & 150+ Free Streaming Channels (D32f-G61, 2020)
|Screen Size||32 Inches|
|Supported Internet Services||Netflix, Pandora, Hulu, Amazon Instant Video, YouTube|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Model Name||D Series D32f-G61|
|Included Components||Power Cable, Remote Control, Stand|
About this item
- VIZIO SmartCast With lightning fast navigation, enjoy instant access to the best selection of apps from top tier streaming services like Netflix, Disney-plus, YouTube, Prime Video, and many more right on the TV using the all-new smart remote or SmartCast Mobile app.
- Works with Apple AirPlay & Chromecast built-In Stream, control, and share your favorite movies, shows, music, photos, and more from your Apple or Android devices directly to the TV. You can also wirelessly mirror content such as web pages and presentations from your iOS device or Chrome browser to the big screen.
- Simple, Hands-Free Voice Control Use voice to control the TV with popular voice assistants including Siri, the Google Assistant and Alexa-enabled devices – turn your TV on/off, stream apps, and more.
- Full Array LED backlight Evenly distributes LEDs across the screen’s backlight delivering exceptional light uniformity, color consistency and a more responsive picture from edge to edge for an outstanding high definition image.
- VIZIO is committed to delivering award winning products that integrate the best proven technologies to deliver exceptional performance at a great price, with automatic updates to give your TV new features for years to come
Visible screen diagonal
32" / 82 cm
What's in the box
Introducing the VIZIO D-Series™ 32” Class (31.50" Diag.) Smart TV with Full HD resolution and the excellent picture performance of full array LED backlighting delivering exceptional light uniformity and picture performance.
Featuring VIZIO’s SmartCast™ with Apple AirPlay 2 support and Chromecast Built-in, streaming, controlling, and sharing your favorites has never been easier— no extra streaming devices or remotes needed. Browse favorites like Netflix and Hulu right on the TV or enjoy free & unlimited TV from over 150 channels with VIZIO WatchFree™. And every D-Series™ makes a great smart home companion, with voice control support for Siri, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa.
Featuring VIZIO’s award-winning SmartCast™ with Apple AirPlay 2 and Chromecast Built-in, streaming, controlling, and sharing your favorites has never been easier.
From the manufacturer
Full Array LED Backlight
LEDs are evenly distributed across the screen's backlight for superior light uniformity and picture performance.
VIZIO Award-Winning SmartCast
Get everything you love all in one place. Entertainment from an endless selection of apps, along with hundreds of TV channels streaming for free.
Stream Everything You Love
Access your favorite apps, cast from your phone, or watch hundreds of free channels.
Stream from your device with Apple Airplay 2 and Chromecast built-in
Stream movies, TV shows, music, and more or mirror your screen for presentations and video chats directly on your VIZIO SmartCast TV.
Use your voice to control your TV
Use Alexa, Google Home, and Apple Homekit for voice control and smart home integration.
Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Setting it up was a breeze because all I really needed it for was to stream TV in my bedroom. Very happy with the size in the picture was awesome. The only exception that I took was I had ordered a new not reconditioned and a 1080 and not a 720.
I contacted the seller to discuss this predicament. They were very quick with their response and very courteous. Offered to give me a refund if I wished to send the TV back. Having watched the TV for several days and being satisfied with it I chose to keep it and they chose to send me a partial refund.
Always well until two weeks passed by. Now it loses its connection and I have to unplug the set and plug it back in to get back on the Internet. It’s happening often enough that it is slightly annoying.
To be perfectly frank I don’t know that I would recommend purchasing a set from the buyer even though their customer service went above and beyond.
So in closing I did not get what I thought I was purchasing but I will adapt.
.....after you connect to the WiFi it's going to download the most updated software (and you can see the progress bar on the screen). It states on the screen that after it's done updating, the TV will automatically restart - which it did. However, when it turned back on it went right back into the "downloading updates" screen again. It went through that cycle 3 times for whatever reason but after that, it's been working like a champ. We also have an AppleTV unit connected to the TV so my daughter has a ton of options. The TV has two HDMI ports along with a USB port.
I would recommend it to anyone who is somewhat tech savvy. It's not for grandma, at least not mine!