Vermont Smoke & Cure Turkey Sticks, Uncured Pepperoni, 1oz Stick
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Vermont Smoke and Cure|
|Item Form||Stick,Turkey Sticks|
|Unit Count||1 Count|
About this item
- For a taste of the familiar and the flavorful try Vermont Smoke & Cure BBQ Beef sticks. These beef sticks offer a deep, semi sweet taste of true BBQ. We craft our BBQ beef sticks with lean whole cuts of beef, peppers and molasses for nourishing real meat protein.
- Beef & pork raised free of antibiotics or added hormones
- Paleo-friendly, low carb, low calorie, high protein meat snack
- Country of origin is United States
Buy it with
Vermont Smoke & Cure Turkey Sticks, Antibiotic Free, Gluten Free, No Added Hormones, Low Calorie Snack, Paleo & Keto Friendly, Uncured Pepperoni, 1oz Stick
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 0.8 x 0.3 inches; 0.96 Ounces
- UPC : 606274327319
- Manufacturer : Inventory Management Services- HPC
- ASIN : B00I5SQ85A
- Best Sellers Rank: #269,061 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #2,152 in Jerky
- Customer Reviews:
Turkey, Sea Salt, Evaporated Cane Juice, Spices, Celery Juice Powder, Lactic Acid Starter Culture (Not From Milk). Encased In Collagen Casing.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.