Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil 16oz- Moisturizing Hair & Body Oil, Carrier Oil
|Price:||$13.29 ($13.29 / Count) $11.89 ($11.89 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Special Ingredients||Coconut oil|
About this item
- Pure Coconut Oil Skin Moisturizer- Ultra-hydrating and easily absorbed, fractionated coconut oil organic will leave your skin feeling silky smooth and nourished, with no greasy residue. Apply it after a shower as a moisturizing coconut oil for face and body, or use it as an organic coconut massage oil.
- Hydrating Coconut Oil for Hair - This multi-tasking coconut hair oil is the perfect lightweight oil to nourish luscious hair. Mix a few drops of our liquid coconut oil with your shampoo for extra hydration, or use it as a leave-in conditioner for shiny, healthy-looking hair.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil for Essential Oils Mixing - Our coconut carrier oil is an ideal base for all your DIY beauty recipes, from hair serums to moisturizers and massage oils. Mix 3-6 drops of your favorite essential oil with a tablespoon of oil, to keep your skin glowing and happy.
- Versatile Plant-Based Beauty - This light and nourishing plant-based oil is the perfect addition to any beauty routine. Use it alone as a moisturizing body oil for skin, or blend it into your homemade lotions, aftershave, lip balms, make up remover and more.
- 100% Pure and USDA Organic - Unlike almost every other fractionated coconut oil on the market, ours is 100% pure and certified organic. With no added preservatives, our fractionated coconut oil organic is hexane free and Non-GMO. Just pure, coconut goodness!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
Our organic fractionated coconut oil is sourced from fresh, hand-picked USDA Organic coconuts. On its own, it’s a luxurious, non-greasy coconut body oil, skin oil, and body massage oil. Paired with essential oils, it makes the perfect starting point for your next DIY recipe. Best of all, this natural body oil and coconut moisturizer is USDA certified organic, and free from any additives.
Whether fractionated coconut oil for essential oils is already your beauty go-to, or you’re just starting to explore the benefits of naturally derived skin care products, our coconut oil organic for skin is a choice you can feel great about reaching for, every day. And with so many possibilities for whipping up your own beauty recipes (from salt scrubs to coconut oil hair masks to coconut essential oil blends!), it’s sure to be your DIY BFF in no time.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.51 x 3.5 x 9.03 inches; 1.21 Pounds
- Item model number : 2062
- Date First Available : February 22, 2016
- Manufacturer : Viva Naturals
- ASIN : B0792JFQN8
- Country of Origin : Indonesia
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,986 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Caution: External use only. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Always perform a patch test before using new products including custom blends with essential oils. Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Some essential oils can increase sensitivity to the sun. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage Information: Store in a cool, dry place protected from heat and light.
Organic Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil.
How to Use: Use straight from the bottle, or add a few drops of your favorite essential oil for fragrance. Also makes an ideal base for DIY beauty blends. Carrier Oil: For every tablespoon of oil, add 3-6 drops of essential oil. Ideal for creating body and facial oils, and hair serums. Note: Always do a patch test when blending the carrier and essential oils. Cosmetic Base: Use as a skin-softener in homemade lotions, aftershave, lip balms and more. Works great as a makeup remover!
Viva Naturals product claims and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, or affect the structure or function of the body. The information herein does not constitute medical advice. Always read labels, ingredients, warnings, and directions before using a product. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2016
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I apply it section by section while detangling after washing, when her hair is somewhere between wet and damp, along with a moisturizing leave-in and always before styling products.
This routing keeps her hair soft and hydrated soooo much longer than just the leave-in conditioner and curling creams/styling products (we use products from cantu, carol's daughter and shea moisture). I am so glad I found this!
I don't have the same hair type as hers so I'm still learning, but this has been a super helpful addition.
I tried shea butter and unrefined coconut oil on her before, and maybe I wasn't using them properly, but they felt drying, like I was locking moisture out of her hair as opposed to inside her hair.
This fractionated oil is the way to go for us!
Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2016
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on April 2, 2019
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.