Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
WRIGLEY'S DOUBLEMINT Gum, 5 stick pack (40 Packs)
|Price:||$7.11 ($0.04 / Count) $6.36 ($0.03 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.6 Kilograms|
|Number of Pieces||5|
About this item
- Contains forty (40) 5 stick pack of WRIGLEY'S DOUBLEMINT Gum
- Enjoy the unique, minty flavor of DOUBLEMINT chewing gum that you can't get anywhere else
- Each pack contains easy-to-share, individually wrapped sticks of gum
- WRIGLEY'S DOUBLEMINT gum, the original classic mint gum since 1914, has become one of the world's best-selling chewing gums
- Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun with Wrigley's DOUBLEMINT gum
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
Enjoy the refreshing taste of Doublemint gum - the unique, minty flavor you can't get anywhere else. Doublemint was launched in the U.S. in 1914 and has since become a favored chewing gum label, enjoyed by generations of consumers worldwide. The classic Doublemint flavor lasts longer than ever. Doublemint is one of the largest selling gum brands in the world, available in over 140 countries.
You can never have too many friends, and it's easy to make even more friends when you have DOUBLEMINT gum. Chewing this classic mint flavor gum makes it easy to keep your cool, and when you share a stick, well that's the basis for a whole new friendship. So get out there and go for it. Chew a stick of DOUBLEMINT gum and Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.22 x 4.41 x 1.73 inches; 1.19 Pounds
- Item model number : 10022000215526
- UPC : 657789563853 885782021838 885782038614 700538209127 022000115720 767563667964 745352117548 601473216181 689139215884
- Manufacturer : Wrigley's
- ASIN : B003MZBD1U
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,049 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #24 in Chewing Gum
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
MADE OF: SUGAR, GUM BASE, DEXTROSE, CORN SYRUP, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS; LESS THAN 2% OF: GLYCEROL, ASPARTAME, GUM ARABIC, SOY LECITHIN, ACESULFAME K, COLOR (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS).
Remove product from packaging
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is probably fine for most but I thought this fact should be highlighted since I am heartbroken my favorite childhood gums are modified with artificial chemical sweetener and now make me sick. Maybe other countries have the sugar based versions¿
This IS NOT ORIGINAL DOUBLEMINT FORMULA. This contains the potentiality deadly additive Aspartame for sweetness that changes flavor and makes me sick in the stomach within minutes of chewing. Since it states "Original" people will infer that it means exactly the same as before and it is Not.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.