Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Smart Watch 2021 Ver. Watches for Men Women, Fitness Tracker 1.69" Touch Screen Smartwatch Fitness Watch Heart Rate Monitor, IP68 Waterproof Pedometer Activity Tracker Sleep Monitor for Android iPhone
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Fitness Tracker (Pedometer, Calories, Distance), GPS tracking, Heart Rate Monitor, Blood Pressure Monitor, 24 Sports Modes, Sleep Monitor, Blood Oxygen Monitor, Breath Training, Call Notifications, SMS and APP Messages (WhatsAPP, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram...), Music & Camera Control, Brightness Adjustment, Weather Display, Gmail, Alarm Clock, Stopwatch, Find Watch. See more|
|Operating System||Our digital watch is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0, iOS 9.0 or higher, Android 5.0 or higher smart phones See more|
|Water Resistance Level||Waterproof|
|Screen Size||1.69 Inches|
|Battery Life||5 years|
About this item
- Multifunction: This Smartwatch includes more practical functions, Fitness Tracker (Pedometer, Calories, Distance), Heart Rate Monitor, Blood Pressure Monitor, 24 Sports Modes, Sleep Monitor, Blood Oxygen Monitor, Call Notifications, SMS and APP Messages (WhatsAPP, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram...), Music & Camera Control, Brightness Adjustment, Weather Display, Sedentary Reminder, Gmail, Alarm Clock, Stopwatch, Find Watch.
- 1.69 Inch Full Touch Screen: This sport watch features a 1.69 inch TFT-LCD color display for outstanding HD quality. Full touch screen technology makes your operation quick and easy. Your message notifications can also be displayed straight to your device screen. With 4 levels of brightness, you can also adjust the brightness to see the display clearly. There are multiple watch faces to choose from, you can also customize the dial to show your personality.
- Heart Rate Monitor and Blood Pressure and Blood Oxygen Monitor: By monitoring your heart rate, you can measure calories burned and check your cardio zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak) to check the intensity of the exercises that are ideal for your goals. Blood Pressure smart watches intelligently measures SpO2, monitors blood oxygen and blood pressure levels, and monitors changes in your body.
- Sleep Tracker and Activity Tracker: High-performance motion sensors monitor sleep status (deep sleep, light sleep and wake up time), and provide comprehensive sleep quality analysis. The fitness tracker watch accurately records all-day activities such as steps, calories burned, distances, active minutes. The GPS can track all your workout routes, distances, and physical status during exercise, optimize workouts and detect health trends, inspiring you to improve your health and fitness goals.
- 24 Sports Modes and IP68 Swimming Waterproof: 24 sport modes include run, fast walk, pool swim, rope-jump, volleyball, basketball, soccer, climb, aerobics, dynamic cycling, yoga, dance, badminton, sit-ups, tennis, etc. Motast smart watches are designed with IP68 waterproof rating, which allows you to washing your hands or swim in the pool with it without worries. This also means that you perform multiple exercise modes without worrying about sweat or rain corroding your fitness smartwatch.
Customers also search
Get a personal fitness coach on your wrist, for free, to help you know more about yourself and lead a healthier lifestyle!
* The dial of this watch is made of metal (zinc alloy). Those who are allergic to metal should be cautious when buying it. If you have any discomfort after wearing it, please stop using it in time and con-tact us to return it.
* Smart watch data can't use for medical purposes. The monitoring data is for reference only. If you need medical help, please contact a professional doctor.
* Please don't connect the 20W fast charging plug when using the charging cable, which may cause damage to the watch due to overcharging.
* Please don't wear the watch too tight or wear it for a long time, so your wrist skin can breath well and feel comfortable.
Q: What to do if I can't get it to connect to my phone or always get disconnected?
Please note that the maximum Bluetooth distance is 8-10 meters. If the watch was beyond the distance, it will cause the disconnection, you need to bind the watch to the app again.
If the GloryFit app can’t detect the watch, please restart your phone and also reset the watch (Turn on the watch--> Click the ”Settings” icon--> “Reset”.) Then try again.
If you still can’t connect the watch: please uninstall the GloryFit app and also delete the "P32E" from the Bluetooth paired list of your phone. Install the GloryFit app and try again.
Check other tips before ordering, thank you.
1. The smart watch can get notifications of calls, messages, but you can't make calls and text on the smart watch, please note it before ordering.
2. The smart watch with connected GPS only, there is no GPS on itself.
3. The data of sleep are recorded only within 8:00 pm-10:00 am, please wear the smart watch a little tight within this time range.
This smartwatch is made with IP68 waterproof standards allowing you to wear it when you are washing hands, running in the rain and it can be worn while swimming. (Note: Not suitable for diving, swimming in the sea, or sauna.)
1.69 Inch Full-touch Screen
The bright, large full-touch display with an elegant watch face, Large HD Screen for a better visual experience. The smartwatch screen lights up instantly when you lift your wrist. Set the photo of the family, pet, landscape as your watch face freely to maintain freshness and enthusiasm in life.
Whenever you receive a notification, SMS, calls or messages from APP (Facebook, WhatsAPP, Messenger, Instagram, Gmail and etc.) from the smartphone, the smart watch vibrates slightly and allows you to view the information on the display and the name of the sender.
If you activate the camera function in the app, the photo page is automatically called up from the phone. With the smartwatch remote photography function instead of the selfie stick, turn your wrist or press the touch button on your smartwatch to take beautiful photos.
4 levels of brightness for you to choose from. Brightness options allow you to easily read information in the sun or dark. Right brightness make you easy to operate and easily check detailed data reports.
Open the "Sedentary Reminder" function in the app, it will vibrate to remind you to move if you stay in your seat for a long time. Remember to stay active and help reduce stress, set the time you need to relax.
Allows you to control music playback via fitness watch, making you enjoy the world of music freely. Find "Music control" in the watch and open it, quick and easy control of the music (play / pause, next / previous song) during training.
Set the accurate location to get real-time display, view the current conditions for the day, along with tomorrow forecasts. It is very convenient for your travel.
Dimension of the watch:
- Watch Body:1.69 inch x 1.36 inch x 0.35 inch
- Band Width: 0.79 inch
- The band length: 9.84 inch
- This watch can fit for 6.3 inch-9.8 inch wrist.
- The band can be replaced
- The surface of our watch sensor is sealed with a protective film. This is to prevent jolts from damaging the sensor of the watch during transportation. It is not a trace of the watch being used, please understand. Whether to tear off the protective film can be based on personal wishes.
- Do not use in water above 38 ° C, such as showers, saunas, etc.
- No charge for this app. If the APP you download requires a charge to use, please stop using it. You can ask our technical support staff for help. (Go to Your Order--> Find the order ID in the list--> Click 'Contact with us')
- Please upgrade to the latest software version for a better experience when there is a update prompt on the APP!
Compare with similar items
From the brand
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It can't integrate with any other health apps. So it won't work with Google Fit, Samsung Health, Vitality. Heroband III is the only app it works with for Android, and it is pretty basic.
The music options don't seem to work unless the player is already open. My last smart watch would work regardless. It doesn't show any info on the track playing at all, and you have to go through the menu each time to get to the player controls.
What it does do
You can add one alternative watch face at a time, and only from their predetermined list of a few dozen. None have analog faces, even though they might have what looks like a dial image. If you add another new watchface then it removes the last one you added. There is one form of watchface that you can customize a tiny amount, including using your own picture, but most of the pictures I have tried are rejected and no reason is given why.
The screen is nice and bright.
The body checks can all be done independent of the phone app, so you could use them on the watch without ever connecting it to a phone. I don't know how accurate they are, but they aren't too wildly off. I tend to do it 2-3 times in a row because sometimes it doesn't give a good reading. The last seven results are recorded in the phone app, regardless of when they were done. The sleep detector is pretty crude compared to Fitbit, and it only shows the last two results on the main sleep screen. It seems to work, but often is a bit wrong until an hour or so after waking. It seems that you can pull up data from previous weeks, but only on a day-by-day basis.
I kept getting woken up by the screen turning on every time I moved in bed. I turned off a setting called Quick View and that seemed to stop it, but now I have to press the button to see the time. Not a big deal, probably saves battery too. Battery life is long, I'm close to two weeks on a single charge and still plenty of battery life left.
You have to give location permissions to use the app at all, and the imperial distance conversion is completely wrong. I think they must assume 1000ft in a mile or something. I tried gaming the system by adjusting the stride length to 12 inches and it produced closer results to reality but still a bit wrong. My phone records steps in a better format so I don't need it on the watch anyway.
Overall, it is a little bit disappointing, but it also does everything I need it to so it definitely isn't bad. Improvements to the app would make it much better. I would like to see a better customization of the watch face (larger time numbers, more possible positions) and longer term data recording - at least a month with several measurements per day. Being able to integrate with Google Fit or Samsung Health would be nice too.
Second watch is about the same.
Steps are a little high and you get extra while sitting and sleeping. Its within reason tho. Or at least for me.
Weather is always wrong. I did all the troubleshooting. So that's worthless. Which as often as I check the weather it would have been nice.
Sleep tracking is within reason too. Not super accurate when you wake up or fall asleep. Doesn't track any extra sleep, like if you fall back asleep or take a nap.
Sports mode is a little hard to navigate. Especially if you want to track on a map. Which I did to see how off the step counter was. You have to start it from your phone and its not easy. Also adds extra steps when you're not moving. I don't use it at all.
Heart rate, oxygen levels and blood pressure is another thing that's close enough. Doesn't work as well when you are out walking around.....which is when it would be the most useful.
IDK I decided to keep the second one. I like the band, the watch face, it tells me the time and date, a general idea of my steps and sleep habits. For under $30 its ok.
I would not recommend. Even if its cheap and a good deal it doesn't do enough of what it claims to. And what does work isn't great.
Also working with the seller was bullshit. They just copy and paste text on how to troubleshoot and never answer any questions. Were fast at getting out the second watch tho.
Down side: I wish the band stayed. I have a little wrist and the straps keep coming out of the loops. But, it's ok, I like the watch so I'll deal with it for now.
I haven't had the watch but a few weeks, and so far I'm pleased.
Top reviews from other countries
I bought this smart watch for a family member who has high blood pressure. Remarkably, putting on this watch lowered her blood pressure by 20 points on both the systolic an diastolic readings compared with her usual Omron industry-standard blood pressure monitor (measured at the same time). Obviously, we'll be using the watch instead in future - who wants to have higher blood pressure??!! No brainer. And I'll be advising her hospital consultant to use the watch instead also if he wants immediately improved patient outcomes. Think of the money that the NHS will save on blood pressure medication if all doctors used this watch!
BTW, we also fitted this watch around a rolled corner of our bedspread, and it showed that the bedspread has a blood pressure of 117/73. I was thinking that the bedding was looking tired lately, so you can imagine how pleased we are that the bedspread is actually fit and healthy.
Unfortunately, we were so stunned by the blood pressure results that we didn't get around to testing the other functions. We both went off to celebrate the medical miracle with a family-sized packet of ready-salted crisps.
Here are my thoughts so far....
Pros: The battery life is great.
The strap is comfortable.
Efficient on time notifications for messages, emails, and other app notifications.
Cons: I can't read the messages or zoom in so I have to look at my phone anyway. The writing is tiny imo!
I can't skip on to the next song on the music, I tap it and it doesn't work.
Vibration could be a little stronger as I don't notice it sometimes.
But it does look good.
Che altro aggiungere, sono rimasto piacevolmente sorpreso.
Reviewed in Italy 🇮🇹 on July 10, 2021
Che altro aggiungere, sono rimasto piacevolmente sorpreso.