- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Watkins Caramel Flavor with Natural Flavors 2 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
|Flavor||Caramel 1 Pack|
About this item
- Quality ingredients: High in flavoring content; full, long-lasting flavor and strength.
- Packaging may vary. Convenient: The easy way to add some of your favorite flavors.
- Versatile: Use for baked goods, ice cream, syrup, frostings, candies, breads, fruit sauces, jellies, marinades, and gelatins.
- Variety: One of the widest flavor varieties available.
- Concentrated: Economical; a little goes a long way.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Watkins - Imitation Caramel Extract, 2 oz
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5 x 1.9 x 1.1 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Item model number : Caramel Flavor
- Department : Unisex-adult
- UPC : 818570005437
- Manufacturer : Watkins
- ASIN : B0041RGD0E
- Best Sellers Rank: #73,309 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #74 in Caramel Dessert Sauces
- Customer Reviews:
Ingredients: Water, propylene glycol, artificial flavor, caramel color.
Watkins Dealer 384445
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By RM Hacker on February 21, 2019
There are many uses...I have tried baking with it in cookies (super yummy), in morning protein shakes (delicious), in making ice cream (salted caramel...fabulous) and coffee (hot or cold is wonderful).
Surely you could find more ways than I have to use caramel. I have only had a couple weeks with it. hehehehe
One word of caution: It's a very dark-colored product. If you're not careful and spill some, make sure to clean it up right away or it gets very tough to remove. (I assume it could potentially stain, though I've never let it sit quite that long). Not really a negative, so I didn't remove a star, but from my own negligence I've wound up with a mess a couple of times!
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.