- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Watkins Imitation Root Beer Extract 2oz
- Quality ingredients: High in flavoring content; full, long-lasting flavor and strength.
- Convenient: The easy way to add some of your favorite flavors
- Versatile: Use for baked goods, ice cream, syrup, frostings, candies, breads, fruit sauces, jellies, marinades, and gelatins.
- Concentrated: Economical; a little goes a long way.
- Variety: One of the widest flavor varieties available. (See other Watkins Extracts).
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Use in ice cream, sauces, syrups, barbeque ribs, baked beans, and sparkling sodas.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.1 x 1.8 x 1 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- UPC : 818570006151
- Manufacturer : Watkins, Inc.
- ASIN : B004FDD1H2
- Best Sellers Rank: #36,602 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #35 in Imitation Extracts
- Customer Reviews:
Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water, natural and artificial flavor, caramel color.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By mike sutton on March 2, 2019
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.